PDA

View Full Version : controls for mercenaries

rscarf1
03-27-2004, 03:26 PM
I have received a couple of replies on this topic on the other Splinter Cell forums, but I want to get some other comments on this. Apparently, it is impossible to change the controls for the mercenaries so that the movement is controlled by the right thumbstick and the camera (looking around) is controlled by the left thumbstick. I want to change the controls for multiplayer mercenary. Does anyone know if this is possible? Two people have already responded on the other forums saying that they believe it is not possible. Any feedback from anyone on this forum is appreciated.

rscarf1
03-27-2004, 03:26 PM
I have received a couple of replies on this topic on the other Splinter Cell forums, but I want to get some other comments on this. Apparently, it is impossible to change the controls for the mercenaries so that the movement is controlled by the right thumbstick and the camera (looking around) is controlled by the left thumbstick. I want to change the controls for multiplayer mercenary. Does anyone know if this is possible? Two people have already responded on the other forums saying that they believe it is not possible. Any feedback from anyone on this forum is appreciated.

Gryphon_X
03-27-2004, 04:02 PM
The controls are pretty standerd.To my knowlege there is only one controller config., the only option you are given is the option to invert the axis.

SC-Titan
03-27-2004, 04:03 PM
i think u might be out of luck, i dont remeber seeing an option to do that anywhere!! sorry!!

http://ssxtitan.250free.com/TARGETptsc.jpg