PDA

View Full Version : The Midnight Season!

Ubi-Negitron
10-30-2016, 02:46 PM
https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/l/t1.0-9/14563463_711191575713883_7492037987633642840_n.png ?oh=dd90708671c609bbc1a45e96083d2b4a&oe=58A517BE

Race all night this November, as we bring you the MIDNIGHT SEASON!

Rev your engines right and flip, skid and crash into the finish line for some sweet rewards this season -
- A completely new track – ‘TORN CANYON’!
- A chance to win the crazy KTM Course!
- An eye-catching Paintjob – The ‘RAVEN’ Paintjob for the ‘BRONCO’!

Get in the Bunker on the 1st of November at 11:00 AM GMT/UTC and jump right into the action!

Check out this new, nocturnal season’s details below –
- 3 hour Showdown durations
- 3 free Showdowns
- 3 free Golden Tickets
- 5 tickets for an extra showdown
- 30 minute ticket regeneration

Let nothing come between you and that finish line, riders! Go ahead and smash ‘em records to grab the LEGENDARY position!

For any questions or suggestions, do let us know as a response to this thread!

Cheers! :cool:

AurisLT-TFG
10-30-2016, 08:19 PM
please add stallion and agent in bunker showdowns. Just will be fun alot :)

Trials-Khan.TFG
10-31-2016, 11:10 AM
It would be great!

Ubi-Negitron
11-01-2016, 10:59 AM
Honestly, sounds fun to me too :)

Ollomont
11-01-2016, 02:31 PM
I get the feeling the more we ask not to put tracks on first place the more often it happens.

I made it last month but now I'm not sure if I still have enough golden tickets left to get there this month too. I could have used an extra month to hoard more tickets :p

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
11-02-2016, 02:14 PM
won't make a difference (at least it didn't in the previous season about the riptide hippie paintjob) but i'll still point that you should add a substitute prize for the bronco raven paintjob for those who have it already, please

i know you still know how to do that, because it was made for the ktm track, so there's no reason not to do it for the paintjobs as well

CaptainWeelie
11-04-2016, 07:24 AM
Hey Riders,

Our servers need some urgent fixes, so the game's online features will not work after 45 minutes, for 2 hours. Don't panic if the Bunker & other online features do not work correctly,
Apologies for the last minute update.

Will keep you posted on further updates!

flooodi-TFG
11-04-2016, 07:44 AM
Hey Riders,

Our servers need some urgent fixes, so the game's online features will not work after 45 minutes, for 2 hours. Don't panic if the Bunker & other online features do not work correctly,
Apologies for the last minute update.

Will keep you posted on further updates!

Thanks for the info!

btw, does this effect the thing that most top1% players don't have any or just 1 tracks for MC prizes?

CaptainWeelie
11-04-2016, 11:54 AM
Hi flooodi-TFG ,

The maintenance just affects online features and has nothing to do with rewards.
The rewards you get are based on random probability and your available inventory. hence everyone gets a different reward. If you haven't received more tracks in the past three weeks, then there's a relatively high chance of getting it in the current week provided you get a better trophy :)

Hope this answers your query!

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
11-04-2016, 12:25 PM
your random is broken

incredible chance shouldn't mean 1/15

high chance shoudn't mean 0/15

and btw, 5 prizes shoudn't mean 4 prizes! :confused:

flooodi-TFG
11-04-2016, 01:43 PM
Hi flooodi-TFG ,

The maintenance just affects online features and has nothing to do with rewards.
The rewards you get are based on random probability and your available inventory. hence everyone gets a different reward. If you haven't received more tracks in the past three weeks, then there's a relatively high chance of getting it in the current week provided you get a better trophy :)

Hope this answers your query!

Ok, thanks for clarifying that.

My inventory has much free space for new tracks!
I can ditch few outfits and paintjobs If I get the rest of the tracks on the last weeks prizes... :cool:

H-Refr
11-04-2016, 08:01 PM
The rewards you get are based on random probability and your available inventory.

It seems that Bunker doesn't care about available inventory since this is the second season where we get a paintjob that many of us already has.
Last season it was a Hippie paintjob for Ripride and we basically got nothing as a prize. Now it's a Raven paintjob for Bronco. Same situation.
And all requests to place a substitution prize are just ignored. Why is that?