PDA

View Full Version : SP:PT uk release date bummer

LrpsRecon101
03-19-2004, 03:36 AM
Hi All

U.S folks you can ignore this email doesnt effect you, just a rant really about ubisoft UK why in there wonderous wisdom did they put SP:PT back to the 2nd of april for the PC version in the UK the Xbox version is still the 26th of march, i reckon they've looked at the release schedule for other game's CS:CZ is out on the 26th so maybe that was a reason who knows just puzzling thats all, hey would'nt be Ubisoft without a bit of fun and games

LrpsRecon101
03-19-2004, 03:36 AM
Hi All

U.S folks you can ignore this email doesnt effect you, just a rant really about ubisoft UK why in there wonderous wisdom did they put SP:PT back to the 2nd of april for the PC version in the UK the Xbox version is still the 26th of march, i reckon they've looked at the release schedule for other game's CS:CZ is out on the 26th so maybe that was a reason who knows just puzzling thats all, hey would'nt be Ubisoft without a bit of fun and games

andymaka
03-19-2004, 03:48 AM
I completly feel ya m8, i was gutted, my friend has an XBox and hes rubbing it in my face he'll get it b4 me....DAMN YOU UBI!! http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ox Se7eN xo
03-19-2004, 04:12 AM
this COULD be true

developers have been known to hold back titles until a big release week

of course you could see this as utter rubbish, considering that they wouldnt want to bring out PT when lots of other cool games are coming out, as people will have a choice then, and may pick the other games over PT

the advantage of bringing out PT a week earlier (on the 26th) would be so that when the other games are released a week later, people wont go out and get it as they will have Pandora Tommorrow and will be loving that

my bet is that the reason why it is a week later than scheduled is that they still have a few tweaks to put in it still

the demo is out now, and they may be getting alot of bad feedback, hence the delay

the XBox version wouldnt be put back, as it is easier to fix things on that than it is to do so on a PC

<center>
http://marathon.bungie.org/story/uesc.gif
"You've always been a daydreamer."