PDA

View Full Version : [Xbone] [SORG] Group; lacking Operators. All welcome

Hawkeye Pi3rce
10-08-2016, 04:15 AM
The Special Operations and Recon Group was founded by myself and a few of my friends for one purpose: to establish a military-like unit of like-minded people. (Them hyphens though). We're looking for people who share an interest in military lifestyles and organizations (E.G. ROTCs), who want to feel like they're a part of a Special Operations Unit. We're friendly people, know what we're about, enjoy getting into character for operations, and like meeting new people. (Because we lonely). So if you feel like you want to have some fun with purpose, give us a look over. If you like what you see, maybe consider joining. (Pls...) We also play a variety of games (See list below). If you have any questions or want more information, use the link at the bottom of the page. We'd be more than happy to help. Finally, I'd like to thank you, personally, for taking a look at this crappy post all the way through. I'm not poet but I try. So thanks, even if you just click off. (But please don't, we need nice people.)
-Bf1
-Siege
-Bf4
-GTAV

For questions, more info, or possible recruitment, contact the CO:

SORGRook@outlook.com
Hawkeye Pi3rce on Xbox

kestrel487rfy
02-02-2017, 03:43 AM
Copy that

seen enough Strike Back to think "how hard can it be?" lol (Top Gear reference)

-play GTA online missions/heists like Section 20 in training/preparation for GRW :D