PDA

View Full Version : how to craft yellow flower antidote to reach ULL I have a full pack of flowers.

terrystelle
10-05-2016, 11:22 PM
How do I craft an antidote using yellow flowers in order to reach ULL

MutareNebula
12-14-2016, 10:56 PM
same here, cant figure out on PC how to craft them. I have gone back to the ear girl and completed the mission.

wassupwiyou
12-22-2016, 10:26 AM
Go to the crossing where Ull dwells and a caption will tell you what you must first do before you can craft the rare north flower as an antidote.

MutareNebula
12-26-2016, 04:59 PM
The captioning says "I must craft protection first" I may be too old for this game because I can not figure out how to craft any protection from the yellow flowers on PC version. Tab menu doesn't seem to have anything that works thru the green mist.

Maran-sniper
12-26-2016, 06:03 PM
The captioning says "I must craft protection first" I may be too old for this game because I can not figure out how to craft any protection from the yellow flowers on PC version. Tab menu doesn't seem to have anything that works thru the green mist.

Did you do the mission where you collect leaves for Seyla but get captured by Ull? After that you should have the yellow/gold icon unlocked in the Tab menu.