PDA

View Full Version : The Organic Season

CaptainWeelie
10-04-2016, 11:34 AM
https://scontent-sit4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14457467_695755480590826_6838746847026379037_n.jpg ?oh=75a89f0cbc351bc07f2c03ac9b047e97&oe=5875D1DD

It’s time to begin the ride for a farm-raised season with some wild-crafted rewards! Check them out below:

1 New Track – Homegrown
2 Returning Bike Skins - Hippie Riptide & Soylent Green Tango

Here are the season details:

4-hour Showdown durations
4 free showdowns
4 free Golden Tickets per showdown
45-minute ticket regeneration

As per your positive response to extreme tracks in the Bunker, we’ve added Madhouse & Vault Crawl tracks, for an exciting and challenging ride in the showdown, this season! For all of you who’ve got gold and platinum medals on these tracks, time to shine and beat ‘em all in the bunker!

Cheaters – The leaderboards should now be free of some persistent toxic riders as we have banned a few cheaters to have legitimate WR’s. Do let us know their names if you spot some more.

Do not hesitate to get back to us for any feedback or queries about this season!

Hope you have fun with the green scenes this season!

Cheers,
CaptainWeelie

bunnyhop90-
10-04-2016, 12:33 PM
More free showdowns and more free tickets per showdown is very good news. Tier-3 extreme tracks in bunkers - not so much :)

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
10-04-2016, 12:37 PM
so... everyone praises how sensible it was NOT to put the track prize at #1 this last season

such a fresh breeze in the midst of what have been controversial/bad decision after bad/controversial decision...

BANG! surprise suckers! track prize at #1 once again!

--------------------------------

good move on the cheaters, let's wait to see how deep the cleaning was

--------------------------------

riptide hippie paintjob shows as a prize even for the ones who have it already, please add a sub or we miss 1 prize

VaNa91
10-04-2016, 12:53 PM
I honestly don't know why people complain about the track as rank 1 reward....atleast there is something to fight for in the bunker and not the typical boring showdowns...

+ You have 28 days to get there...so I don't see a problem.

CagBall
10-04-2016, 02:46 PM
I honestly don't know why people complain about the track as rank 1 reward....atleast there is something to fight for in the bunker and not the typical boring showdowns...

I agree

Also I just checked the LBs and NO cheater seem to have been removed on the Global leaderboards (Android). I checked the first track LB (Three Bridges) and there were still 10's of cheaters there. Where have you supposedly removed the cheaters from?

GER-GR-Kolli
10-04-2016, 03:25 PM
I agree

Also I just checked the LBs and NO cheater seem to have been removed on the Global leaderboards (Android). I checked the first track LB (Three Bridges) and there were still 10's of cheaters there. Where have you supposedly removed the cheaters from?
What do you mean by cleaning the LBs out from cheaters? Does this mean that the issue with rankings not being displayed properly will get fixed? For example (on the track Three-Bridges) I should be displayed as number 5 on everyones device. Instead I am displayed as number 4 on mine and my friends device and people who have not added me as a friend don't even see my close to the top.

ChemicalD-TBR
10-04-2016, 05:09 PM
I canīt find any cheaters gone on Android either, for ex Bafteam is still there. And wouldnīt you know it Acae_Y, aka Caezar08, has changed his name to Bafteam2. Heīs not gone either. If anyone can find ANY cheater/hacker that was removed please share.

Guunners
10-04-2016, 09:10 PM
Thanks CaptainWeelie for the informations about the new season but we'd like to hear more about the cheaters and the leaderboard recalculation. The whole leaderboard is completely broken for months (years) and the community is waiting for informations: will this get fixed someday or not? I'd actually prefer RedLynx saying that they won't fix the leaderboard rather than saying that they're working on it forever.

Pdizzle337
10-04-2016, 09:40 PM
Are the treasure hunt tracks in the daily shop yet or not? I spent 100 gems refreshing the offers looking for them.

ChemicalD-TBR
10-05-2016, 06:43 PM
I honestly don't know why people complain about the track as rank 1 reward....

You have to realize some players have no interest in the bunker no matter what, placing a track as prize for rank 1 does not suddenly make the bunker attractive. What it does is make the bunker compulsory all the way to rank 1. Itīs not gameplay, itīs work, we have no choice. Either we get to rank 1 or our hard earned global LB rank takes a serious hit.

Besides thereīs always the chance that something goes wrong, just ask Fataldragon69... see what his complaint is.

VaNa91
10-06-2016, 07:06 PM
You have to realize some players have no interest in the bunker no matter what, placing a track as prize for rank 1 does not suddenly make the bunker attractive. What it does is make the bunker compulsory all the way to rank 1. Itīs not gameplay, itīs work, we have no choice. Either we get to rank 1 or our hard earned global LB rank takes a serious hit.

Besides thereīs always the chance that something goes wrong, just ask Fataldragon69... see what his complaint is.

Maybe not attractive but certainly more competitive and that's what every Trials game is about and always will be.

Compulsory? Surely not. It's the persons choice. And every person in the top 1000 can reach legends easily in 28 days (Itīs just about setting a good tactic)...those are the people that actually care about the leaderboard.

DylanDeMorte
10-07-2016, 01:34 AM
Maybe not attractive but certainly more competitive and that's what every Trials game is about and always will be.

Compulsory? Surely not. It's the persons choice. And every person in the top 1000 can reach legends easily in 28 days (Itīs just about setting a good tactic)...those are the people that actually care about the leaderboard.
Thats silly. There is competition outside the Bunker in this game. The entire bunker "competition" is forgotten 1 minute after the next season starts. It means nothing. Making Legends means nothing. A person can be competitive, be a top player on the LB, and not like the Bunker. That may not be you, but it describes many people. I got this game before it had a Bunker and it was good. But the Bunker is compulsory to get the tracks if you want to keep a top ranking outside the Bunker. There is no choice involved if that is what you want.

I am glad you like the Bunker and have the time to spend on it. Its a good thing for you the game matches your play style. Your competition is going to get easier though as these other people drop out one by one as they get tired of the LB issues and bunker hassle. That does not mean you are a more skilled or competitive person though. It just means you will be one of the last competitive people on the sinking ship.

flooodi-TFG
10-07-2016, 06:54 AM
I played TF also way before bunker, the LB was "fair" because all tracks were available with free to play method. Only some jinxed mystical Fire Oasis - slotmachine track was teasing us.
All tracks were through missions, slots, loot wheel and anba. No event tracks no bunker prizes, all there just for anyone to take if got enough skill to beat slots missions and rank up.

Bunker isn't fun. I mainly just open showdowns for the 3 weeks, without even playing them just to get less skilled player to rank up. Maybe sometimes I play few tracks if not in the mood to make new donkey PR's :cool:
Then the last 10 days I start to climb up ranks for legends, or maybe a bit earlier if there is a trackprize that I CAN'T MISS BECAUSE I DROP RANKS OUTSIDE THE BUNKER.
But it shouldn't be like that.

CagBall
10-07-2016, 11:05 AM
^^^True. I've said since the beginning that all tracks should be available for everyone - otherwise the leaderboard isn't genuine or fair. There are plenty of people below me who are better riders, but they don't have all the tracks. The same applies for those who've gained extra tracks and should be below me.

VaNa91
10-10-2016, 10:10 AM
Thats silly. There is competition outside the Bunker in this game. The entire bunker "competition" is forgotten 1 minute after the next season starts. It means nothing. Making Legends means nothing. A person can be competitive, be a top player on the LB, and not like the Bunker. That may not be you, but it describes many people. I got this game before it had a Bunker and it was good. But the Bunker is compulsory to get the tracks if you want to keep a top ranking outside the Bunker. There is no choice involved if that is what you want.

I am glad you like the Bunker and have the time to spend on it. Its a good thing for you the game matches your play style. Your competition is going to get easier though as these other people drop out one by one as they get tired of the LB issues and bunker hassle. That does not mean you are a more skilled or competitive person though. It just means you will be one of the last competitive people on the sinking ship.

I never said I like the bunker. I hate it actually :)

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
10-13-2016, 11:58 AM
still seeing riptide hippie paint job as #10 prize, though i already own it

please add a substitute prize

CagBall
10-13-2016, 12:42 PM

Ditto +1

justinman114
10-14-2016, 12:24 AM

The problem is, most of us have other things in our lives that we need to do. Also, a lot of us are sick of the bunker, and don't even like it in the first place. This game was created, and ran without it, for over a year. It's not that it's hard. I haven't missed one yet, and I really haven't had much trouble getting there. I've been legend 13 times or something. It's just boring and tedious.

FatalDragon69
10-16-2016, 03:57 AM

Same here !! :confused: :(

CagBall
10-17-2016, 11:44 AM
Me too!

flooodi-TFG
10-17-2016, 12:24 PM