PDA

View Full Version : Patch 4.3.0

CaptainWeelie
08-26-2016, 02:40 PM
https://scontent-sit4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/14115439_675465762619798_9167510556431484853_o.jpg

Hey Riders,

Patch 4.3.0 will be available soon.

Here are some ideal features to enhance your game-play experience!

Medal Toggling: Confused about the medals you have with the Donkey? Want to get platinum on ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING? Don't know what tracks to play with that brand new Stallion? We've got your back!
A toggle button has been added to the World Map to allow riders to see the medals they have collected with the different types of bikes that can be utilized on that track. This button will allow toggling between the 3 following states:

1) Basic Medals: Displays medals earned using bikes from the appropriate tier of that track.
2) Donkey Medals: Displays medals earned using bikes from the appropriate tier of that track.
3) Crazy Medals: Displays the best medal earned using either the Agent or the Stallion.

Track Info pop up for better purchase: You can now see the details of the tracks included in the new track-packs! When entering the shop, a pop-up will display the tracks you can obtain purchasing the new track-pack available. It will be much easier for you to find out what you already have, and choose accordingly.

Newshub: An optimized view of all the news and activities are now available on a single pop-up, so you don’t miss out on important and relevant updates. You can also view the news by clicking the ‘Newshub’ button on the top-left of your screen.

Fixes and optimization: Some of you were experiencing crashes while the game downloaded new content. We fixed this issue and you can now have a smooth launch.
Minor bugs (as listed below) have also been fixed.

Slot machine freeze
Reward wheel freeze
Crash after watching an ad

Please note that the game is currently unavailable on Android 7.0 Nougat. However, the team is working on implementing support for this version soon.

For any doubts, questions or feedback about this update, do let us know as a response to this thread.

Have a great ride!
CaptainWeelie

Bonxy
08-26-2016, 05:06 PM
People have been asking to be able to toggle between Normal, Donkey and Crazy tracks.

Thanks for this update. I await it landing on my iPhone. :D

Rickferguson
08-26-2016, 05:12 PM
Fantastic work. The medal toggle will be very nice. Thanks guys

xitooner
08-26-2016, 06:34 PM
Very glad to see Medal toggle! We've been requesting the functionality from the day you guys made multiple LB (well over a year ago), but better late than never.

Next plase.....something else we've been requesting for well over a year.... LB recalculation. Glad to see you guys are trying, but seriously... you NOT doing LB recalculation has cost you a tremendous number of players.

I really wont be playing again until you do LB recalculation...(heading back to my other games now) but its nice to see RL is still trying to improve a little at a time.

AurisLT-TFG
08-26-2016, 06:48 PM
One guy have update.
1. donkey medals showing totaly wrong, he have platinums on some tracks but it shows bronze,silver etc..
2. no one on patch said there will be notification in game with free 2 tracks, 100 gems and 10000 coins
3. new tracks didnt rename on notifications. He had notifications that Friend has passed you at prod23 ukkis 1, but the real track name is Open Jaw Bag.
4. no one on patch said there are 2 new PaintJobs for Riptide and Berserker

Its bug or what I dont know but please fix......

zhtubisoft
08-28-2016, 02:29 AM
when can we get this update?can‘t wait!

ambsan47
08-29-2016, 10:20 PM
Thanks for the update.

The medal toggling map is not working as expected, and not showing the medals you have obtained (even if you get them again). As I said in another thread, I believe the medals shown for donkey and crazy bikes are based on "Night Life"s medal times as explained by xitooner here
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1441314-Trials-Frontier-Scoring-Explained

Roughly, you can see that most of the long tracks that will take about 30 sec are marked as bronze, and the short ones as platinium. So I suspect this to be the reason.

I really think the devs should take a look at xitooner's post, since they seem not to be aware.

mototarzan
08-31-2016, 03:00 AM
The update fixed some of the crashes but i still am not getting any bunker missions and the puppy has not been seen in months !! how / when will these issues be fixed?

ArmoredLion
08-31-2016, 09:45 AM
4. no one on patch said there are 2 new PaintJobs for Riptide and Berserker

New paintjobs? I don't see any new paintjobs.

xUBILYNXrLIARSx
08-31-2016, 01:22 PM
some cool features indeed, but the update also brought back some stuttering (in the village, spinning the slot machine, start of races) that had been gone with 4.2.2

also......... could you please "fade" the news envelope icon when there is nothing new to read? (like you do with the giftbox if there is no present to receive)

everytime i enter the game i think there is something new and click it :nonchalance:

Rickferguson
09-01-2016, 03:14 AM
Just noticed a little bug in open jaw bog map. It does not give coins at all. Tried with Ktm and tango. Thanks for the new maps and the medal toggle. It will be very nice especially when it operates as it should.