PDA

View Full Version : Are There Any Easier Ways To Get High End Gears and Weapons In The Division?

Robo_cop15
08-15-2016, 09:14 AM
Hey,guys. I need some help. Yesterday,I just reached Max Level 30 and after reaching Max Level,I've been spending time doing all the Search and Destroy missions in one of the Safe Houses in each district. After completing a few of them in each district,I got a High End Vector 45 ACP SMG (33K DPS),a High End LMG (34-35K DPS),and a High End Knee Pads. I've tried doing the rest of the Search and Destroy missions in other districts but the problem is that I'm facing a lot of yellow enemies and Elites and I keep on dying so easily. If there was a yellow enemy holding a shotgun,he can just kill me easily with just one or two shots. Most of my gear right now are all purple and I wanna replace them with high end gear. Are there any easier ways for me to get high end gear at Level 30? Thanks so much in advance.:)

mark_hawaii
09-02-2016, 09:45 AM
Since S&D's give you a gear score 163 weapon as a reward most of the time, just wait for a G36C or G36 Enhanced to show up. This is the weapon to own, since it has a double digit armor damage perk. You want to keep your enemies at a distance. Brutal, destructive, or fierce are good talents to get. Most people make fun of focused (native to the rifle), but that is fine when you have no skills on cool down. This weapon shines when you put the right attachments on it.

Don't forget to run when the enemies swarm toward you.

Robo_cop15
09-02-2016, 09:58 AM
Since S&D's give you a gear score 163 weapon as a reward most of the time, just wait for a G36C or G36 Enhanced to show up. This is the weapon to own, since it has a double digit armor damage perk. You want to keep your enemies at a distance. Brutal, destructive, or fierce are good talents to get. Most people make fun of focused (native to the rifle), but that is fine when you have no skills on cool down. This weapon shines when you put the right attachments on it.

Don't forget to run when the enemies swarm toward you.
Yep. You're right. When I got that Vector 45 ACP and the LMG,their gear score were both 163 after I completed some of the S&D missions. I'll try to find that G36C or G36 Enhanced with the Brutal,Destructive, and Fierce Talents. Thanks so much for the tip. ;)