PDA

View Full Version : Video - Fastest current 1.3 patch farming method 268 items

Shobberz
07-18-2016, 04:12 PM
APOLOGIES FOR VIDEO QUALITY IN ADVANCE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED

Hi guys, my names Shobberz, really big on the division been playing since launch. Always played a lot 30+ hours a week and consider myself and my group I run with be a really solid unit.

Starting to make a few videos to help people out as I enjoy doing that.

Here's my first video on the current fastest farm method in the Division 1.3 patch, yes I know this is more difficult content for players more min maxing there characters but if you get the builds right even at 214 level items this run is achievable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_3ml5PGE5Y

Team of 4 and the goal is to defeat the 4 bosses in Dragons Nest as fast as possible, collect loot and reset.
Player 1 - 4 Reclaimer 2 Blind, Pulse and Immuniser My build keeps up pulse, immuniser and explosive bullets, aswell as running tactical link when needed, my sniper has skilled for fast resets of it.
Player 2 - 4 Alpha, vigourous chest, flashbang and boosters heal. Running coolheaded so constant flashbangs and damage increase for all 4 of the group, helps to get mobs out of cover and keeps higher DPS forthe group
Player 3 - 4 reclaimer, (high skill) runs smart cover and ammo cache, aswell as Water for 20% damage to elite consumable, keeps 100% uptime of smart cover and ammo cache means no loss of ammo and faster farming. Survivor Link incase big bosses get too close
Player 4 - 5 Sentry call and vigourous chest, runs booster shot and flashbang again for getting mobs out of cover for faster farming and slowing of big bosses (although you will see not really needed as we kill them pretty fast anyway) His job is to triple mark as many enemies as possible for quicker kills.

As I explain the the video you need to instakill Famine with the flamerthrower and then Pestilance straight after that, then its whichever big boss is closer to you first.
Collect the loot - reset mission and do it again, its possible to do this in 6 minutes and normally give you a minimum of 1 green a run, but many of times I have gotten 3 in one run too, which beats any other farming method for effort vs time it takes.

Apologies for the video I have no idea at all what happened in the export from Premiere Pro my next video will be a lot better!

Any questions or players want to do a few runs hit me up on here or send me a message on XBL always willing to help. Shobberz

Titannium_
07-18-2016, 04:20 PM
just a question. Wouldnt be better/faster to have 1 with full striker 1050-1100 rpm AR DPSer ? with such bufs....

Shobberz
07-18-2016, 04:25 PM
just a question. Wouldnt be better/faster to have 1 with full striker 1050-1100 rpm AR DPSer ? with such bufs....

Good idea if you needed to swap someone out but you would have to lose one reclaimer for this, and the group 20%/the stagger of explosives is better for the group and more consistent. Forget to mention about talents to be equipped for all 4 players the same, triage, demolition expert, one is none and I can't remember the last one as I'm not in right now! We have tweaked a couple of bits since this run and we can now do it a bit fasterand not running any survivor link, will be recording a new video with more super in depth gear and a video thats not recorded with a toaster when I'm back from holiday.

Titannium_
07-18-2016, 04:28 PM
anyway, GJ. but afraid, boobi will nerf this area after this video....

SupaSkrub
07-18-2016, 04:31 PM
Nice one op, that video is the best one that i have watched on DN heroic farming, well narrated and informative, keep it up mi owd!

Shobberz
07-18-2016, 04:59 PM
Nice one op, that video is the best one that i have watched on DN heroic farming, well narrated and informative, keep it up mi owd!

Thanks really appreciate it, I will be doing some more videos shortly as I do think we need a few Division youtubers with a bit more positivity and clear info. I did have a lot more info to go through but 7 minutes is a short time to do it. For example to properly get the group set up perfectly my reclaimer is a DPS build even though I'm running max pulse, I have +crit chance/pulse crit damage on my minor gear stats so I can run 35k skill still keep max pulse at 40 crit 100 damage but then have my firearms at 4300 for max damage too, our group has a real strong team synergy together going to try and share it in next few videos.

SupaSkrub
07-19-2016, 08:22 AM
Thanks really appreciate it, I will be doing some more videos shortly as I do think we need a few Division youtubers with a bit more positivity and clear info. I did have a lot more info to go through but 7 minutes is a short time to do it. For example to properly get the group set up perfectly my reclaimer is a DPS build even though I'm running max pulse, I have +crit chance/pulse crit damage on my minor gear stats so I can run 35k skill still keep max pulse at 40 crit 100 damage but then have my firearms at 4300 for max damage too, our group has a real strong team synergy together going to try and share it in next few videos.

yup it works a charm and can confirm from our tries yesterday evening, first go was a wipe as two mad axemen came from behind and got on the stage with us and it all went downhill at that resulting in crispy agents.

from the 2nd go on we lost no one, no one went down in 7 successful runs (would have been more but there seemed to be a lot of deltas going around last night on xbox platform effecting two of our team, anyway in little more than an hour of farming with those 7 runs i ended up with a full 268 reclaimer set, for one guy it was raining sentry and the other two got a mixed bag of 268 gear set pieces, only 1 nomad between the four of us and no lonestar :).

we didn't use a reclamer set at all, just 2 sentry, 1 alphabridge + caduceus ( for flashbangs at stage 1, he swapped out to immunizer at stage 2) and myself as tact dps support with my super-tanktician (720k toughness, 4 piece tact and high base skill), i ran smartcover and a vig chest with booster shot +triage, between the other guys we had 1 pulse, 1 immunizer, 1 ammo cache (dont think we really had any use for that tbh), the other team members ran overdose + triage, i can honestly say other than the first attempt we were never without an overshield throughout,

thanks again

Neumeusis
07-19-2016, 09:54 AM
Hello !

For my info, what kind of gear sets did you get ?
The 1.3 specific or any kind of gear sets ?

Thanks !

Shobberz
07-19-2016, 11:28 AM
yup it works a charm and can confirm from our tries yesterday evening, first go was a wipe as two mad axemen came from behind and got on the stage with us and it all went downhill at that resulting in crispy agents.

from the 2nd go on we lost no one, no one went down in 7 successful runs (would have been more but there seemed to be a lot of deltas going around last night on xbox platform effecting two of our team, anyway in little more than an hour of farming with those 7 runs i ended up with a full 268 reclaimer set, for one guy it was raining sentry and the other two got a mixed bag of 268 gear set pieces, only 1 nomad between the four of us and no lonestar :).

we didn't use a reclamer set at all, just 2 sentry, 1 alphabridge + caduceus ( for flashbangs at stage 1, he swapped out to immunizer at stage 2) and myself as tact dps support with my super-tanktician (720k toughness, 4 piece tact and high base skill), i ran smartcover and a vig chest with booster shot +triage, between the other guys we had 1 pulse, 1 immunizer, 1 ammo cache (dont think we really had any use for that tbh), the other team members ran overdose + triage, i can honestly say other than the first attempt we were never without an overshield throughout,

thanks again

Boom there you go man, enjoy that farming! If you have a good team who are all for swapping pieces of gear based on what set your looking for a few hours of this and your all geared up great plus you get some great weapons too, did you have a few times where Pestilence got close and started cooking you? haha!

Shobberz
07-19-2016, 11:30 AM
Hello !

For my info, what kind of gear sets did you get ?
The 1.3 specific or any kind of gear sets ?

Thanks !

You get everything there really is no weighting to it at all, sentry, alpha, tacticians, striker, all the gearsets drop, play for a few hours and you will have sets of everyhting, or if not you will have millions of credits instead ready to reroll when you do get the gearset you want.

SupaSkrub
07-20-2016, 09:53 AM
Boom there you go man, enjoy that farming! If you have a good team who are all for swapping pieces of gear based on what set your looking for a few hours of this and your all geared up great plus you get some great weapons too, did you have a few times where Pestilence got close and started cooking you? haha!

hahaha yeah that guy Pestilence is a pita but after a couple of runs you get to see a pattern forming with the routes they take, but yeah if you don't give him priority after downing the first one then he will take advantage of you, the last thing you want is a mad axeman on your platform knocking you off sc, smashing up immunizer and pestilence bearing down on you, it will never end well and thats a certainty

Neumeusis
07-21-2016, 08:37 AM
You get everything there really is no weighting to it at all, sentry, alpha, tacticians, striker, all the gearsets drop, play for a few hours and you will have sets of everyhting, or if not you will have millions of credits instead ready to reroll when you do get the gearset you want.

Good to know !
I'll maybe give it a try this evening :-)