PDA

View Full Version : Squad Members Weapons

XyZspineZyX
10-29-2003, 05:48 PM
Is anybody positive that we will be able to choose what weapons the other members of our squad carry? I notice that they always take the same weapons and if I take the MP5SD they will take it. If I take the gasmask they will take it.

You might not be able to chose their weapons. If you want to do a mission with stealth then you just take the MP5SD and they know you want to be quiet.

If this is the case that is another thing that UBI screwed up. But I am still getting the game because it will still be amazing.

XyZspineZyX
10-29-2003, 05:48 PM
Is anybody positive that we will be able to choose what weapons the other members of our squad carry? I notice that they always take the same weapons and if I take the MP5SD they will take it. If I take the gasmask they will take it.

You might not be able to chose their weapons. If you want to do a mission with stealth then you just take the MP5SD and they know you want to be quiet.

If this is the case that is another thing that UBI screwed up. But I am still getting the game because it will still be amazing.

XyZspineZyX
10-29-2003, 06:02 PM
As far as I know you cannot customize what they carry. Their gear depends on what you take.