PDA

View Full Version : Entry to live??

ssvirsky
01-23-2004, 06:10 PM
I can connect to live, and my avatar shows up in the desert (although a letter has been added to the name, I assume because the name is already in use), but there is no KI, or REALTO book. I finished the offline game and want to start with that info loaded.

I backed up the SAV and reinstalled. Do I just have to go further or is there something I am missing?

If I am being stupid I apologize, I have searched the posts (having my wrist slapped crisply before on a post even though afterwards, I still didn't find a clear answer previously on the forum).

Played hard to go live, and want to this weekend, please help.

Thanks

Susan

ssvirsky
01-23-2004, 06:10 PM
I can connect to live, and my avatar shows up in the desert (although a letter has been added to the name, I assume because the name is already in use), but there is no KI, or REALTO book. I finished the offline game and want to start with that info loaded.

I backed up the SAV and reinstalled. Do I just have to go further or is there something I am missing?

If I am being stupid I apologize, I have searched the posts (having my wrist slapped crisply before on a post even though afterwards, I still didn't find a clear answer previously on the forum).

Played hard to go live, and want to this weekend, please help.

Thanks

Susan

Heimdall_G
01-23-2004, 07:06 PM
When you played on-line in the Prologue for the first time and created your player, did you import your off-line character? If not, then you start in the desert in the Prologue.

If you didn't import your off-line character, you can try logging in, clicking on Delete Player on the Setup menu, then recreating your player with the import. That should start you on your Relto island in the Prologue.

In Live as -- Heimdall
KI 89512
For the latest info, go here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=frm&s=400102&f=7441034)