PDA

View Full Version : TKON recruiting

XyZspineZyX
08-06-2003, 09:14 PM
Hey all. This is Oakley, the new TKON clan recruiter. TKON just started up a Raven Shield Division. TKON is also a MOHAA, BF 1942, and Wolfenstein Enemy Territory clan. Just starting a RvS Division under Mine and BlackHawk's supervision, we need new players. Since we don't have many players, there are great high ranking positions available. We do highly support TeamSpeak. And believe that skill is not as much as a factor as much as how fun you are. That doesn't mean that you can be a total n00b, you have to be alright, because we do also do ladders, and need good players for that. My MSN Messenger is Oakley314@hotmail.com and my AIM is TKON Oakley Hope to talk to you soon. Thanks!

Don't you love it when you are playing Raven Shield, and some guy is saying Frag out! but gets killed and he says something like Frag............ lol i always laugh then when I realize what just happend I am like Ohhhh crap.

XyZspineZyX
08-06-2003, 09:14 PM
Hey all. This is Oakley, the new TKON clan recruiter. TKON just started up a Raven Shield Division. TKON is also a MOHAA, BF 1942, and Wolfenstein Enemy Territory clan. Just starting a RvS Division under Mine and BlackHawk's supervision, we need new players. Since we don't have many players, there are great high ranking positions available. We do highly support TeamSpeak. And believe that skill is not as much as a factor as much as how fun you are. That doesn't mean that you can be a total n00b, you have to be alright, because we do also do ladders, and need good players for that. My MSN Messenger is Oakley314@hotmail.com and my AIM is TKON Oakley Hope to talk to you soon. Thanks!

Don't you love it when you are playing Raven Shield, and some guy is saying Frag out! but gets killed and he says something like Frag............ lol i always laugh then when I realize what just happend I am like Ohhhh crap.

XyZspineZyX
08-20-2003, 07:33 AM
hi,
just read this post and it sounds cool. to join do i have to like beat some guy in ur clan to join or do i just apply and if the leader says ok then im in? if so id like to join. my in-game name is RS_Raider and i play co-op mission. thnx

I do not exist! But how can i say i do not exist when i have to exist to say that i do not exist? Bah!

XyZspineZyX
08-20-2003, 07:37 AM
i forgot also play terro hunt

I do not exist! But how can i say i do not exist when i have to exist to say that i do not exist? Bah!

XyZspineZyX
08-25-2003, 05:16 AM
I would like to notify you that TKON_Oakley and Black Hawk are talkin trash about the clan and kicking people out of it and giving the clan a bad name. They will deny it but its true.

XyZspineZyX
08-25-2003, 05:19 AM
TKON is a bad clan they kick all of u and tell u and everyone else that u give clans a bad name and that u team kill people. That happened to me today and now i cant get in any server without being kicked. Dont join this clan. Tell others about this. Warn them. OAkley will deny it but its true.

XyZspineZyX
08-25-2003, 05:25 AM
I would like to say that oakley will not let u in the clan unless u r on it 24/7. thats y he kicked me and my friends cause we had other lives outside the game. Warn all the people u know and tell them not to join the TKON clan but to warn others. I would not do this is it was not true. Black Hawk is also in on it.Talk to ravenshield personel to help put a stop to this. and make online play safe and fun again.