PDA

View Full Version : hand to hand weapons

XyZspineZyX
10-08-2003, 06:54 PM
If you want a hand to hand weapon why not a colapsable police baton one hit to the head could potentialy kill a man or if you want to get out there why not a shock baton.

XyZspineZyX
10-08-2003, 06:54 PM
If you want a hand to hand weapon why not a colapsable police baton one hit to the head could potentialy kill a man or if you want to get out there why not a shock baton.

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 12:56 AM
or a knife... lol

<center>http://www.angelfire.com/hiphop3/winsk/code.gif

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 02:32 AM
What you say about batons would be true, except that if you wish to kill someone with one baton blow, you will make a loud thumping noise, which would not be stealthy enough. And stun batons can make crackling noises.

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 03:10 AM
Why not a knife?
That would be alot better!
Slit throats and stuff.

<table width="100%" height="442" border="0" cellspacing="5"><tr><td align="center"><p align="center">http://www.boatsalestas.com.au/images/scene40sig.jpg</p></td></tr><tr><td height="15"><p align="center"><font color="#CCCCCC">Aim small, miss small. (Benjamin Martin, from The Patriot.
Jedi master of the SC Forums.</font></p><marquee align="middle" behavior="scroll left"><font color="#CCCCCC">"I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened.But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back only they didn't. Because they were holding on to something." Mr. Frodo, "And what are we holding onto Sam?" Sam, "That there is some god in this world and it is worth fighting for!" Samise Gamgee and Frodo Baggins. (Lord of the Rings)</font></marquee><p align="center"><font color="#FF0000">If you want to join my light side Jedi MAFIA then 'pm' me.</font></td>
</tr>
</table>

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 05:13 AM
You Think if u had a knife and cut some1's throat there is going 2 b a mess and a pool of blood coming from the guy's body. They a knife is better but messy its better than Fisher's Elbow.

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 07:30 AM
How about using a sticky shocker by hand.

XyZspineZyX
10-11-2003, 05:12 AM
how about using chloraform /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

<center>http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/mp3vd/2fast2furious_sig.jpeg </center>
<center>The Advisor for THE FAMILY </center>

<center><marquee> Forum Ranks: Sith Lord, Silent Assasin, Wonderful Spammer, Chatter, Citizen of D'ni, Thread Mage, Third Echelon Operative, Over 2500 Postings, & Veteran </marquee></center>