PDA

View Full Version : Patch 4.2.1

Ubi-JollyCharly
06-28-2016, 12:03 PM
http://tina.redlynx.com/img/facebook_patchfix2.png

Hello Riders!

Summer is here (for most of us at least), the sun shines, birds sing, flowers fill the air with fragrance… It is the perfect occasion to get on your bike and go for a wander around the world map – and maybe, discover some new surprises!

For this new update, our team worked on a cool new event for you! Are you ready for some adventure?!

The Treasure Hunt

Starting the 1st of July, 07:00 GMT, runs for 14 days.

The Prospector has been up to some hard work recently. He’s found 4 brand new tracks for you, but Bella decided that she wanted to make things more interesting.
The directions to the tracks have been torn up and scattered across the World and it’s up to you to find them. Ready for a Treasure Hunt?

Hidden Objects: Bella’s put some effort into making sure the track pieces aren’t easy to find
Limited Time: The Prospector will only give you hints for one track piece at a time. You will be given 5 tracks to hunt on and one of them will have the Track Piece you seek
Brand New Tracks: 4 exclusive tracks can be found during the Treasure Hunt.
A Race to the Leaderboard: The first person to find each track piece will be commemorated during the event for all to see. The first players to find all the track pieces can start competing on the Leaderboards before everyone else.

To help you in your quest for tracks pieces, we prepared two bundles that will be available during the event.

Treasure Seeker Bundle
Description: Reveal all that is hidden with the Temple Rider Outfit
Bonus Description: Remove 2 decoy tracks from each Treasure Hunt!
Contents: Temple Rider Outfit (with special ability), ‘Cyclops’ Phantom Bike Skin, 600000 Coins, 300 Gems

Treasure Hunter Bundle
Description: Last chance to collect the Temple Rider outfit
Bonus Description: Get 200 gems and the Temple Rider outfit!
Contents: Temple Rider Outfit, 200 gems

Because it is always important to be stylish, no matter what, our personal tailor designed this outfit especially for you to fully live the Treasure Hunting experience. And we couldn’t let you go with a badass outfit, but no new paintjob!

Treasure Hunter Outfit
An outfit that’s a perfect fit for Treasure Hunting! Indiana Jones himself will envy you.
Iconic Hat, Sling-bag and mad riding skills? All check! Purchase this outfit and remove 2 decoy tracks from the Treasure Hunt permanently, meaning you’ll only have to hunt through 3 tracks instead of 5!

Cyclops Phantom Skin
Presenting the Cyclops skin for the Phantom!
With his one giant bright eye, it will turn your Phantom bike into the perfect ally to look for hidden track pieces.

We also worked on some new features and optimizations that should make your life easier.

Store Overhaul
The In-game store has been completely overhauled for better accessibility and overall simpler usage.

The Riders Club
A brand new rewards program and exclusive club for our most loyal players. Buy membership to the Riders Club and gain access to some cool new features:

Login Bonuses: Simply log in to the game every day to receive coin and gem rewards!
King of the Wastes Outfit: A brand new exclusive outfit for members of the Riders Club
Badge: Get a Riders Club badge next to your name on the Leaderboards and show off your superiority to the world!
Month-long: The membership lasts for a full month and reactivating it is entirely your choice!

Do not hesitate to give us your feedback and ask questions should you have any doubt about this update, in response to this thread!

Best regards,
Trials Frontier Team

// EDIT //

Dear Riders,

we are aware that some of you are having issues with this last update. Our team is currently investigating.
We also came across some unforeseen difficulties with the Android version of the update. We are working to make sure every user will get the update ASAP.

JollyCharly

Flippant9
06-29-2016, 01:27 AM
This sounds like the kind of event I've always wished we would have. If I'm reading this right, there is no repetitive grinding but rather a whole bunch of hunting. Fingers crossed that this will finally be a truly enjoyable event :)

hikasrams
06-29-2016, 08:42 AM
Thanks for information before the event!

This sounds like the kind of event I've always wished we would have. If I'm reading this right, there is no repetitive grinding but rather a whole bunch of hunting. Fingers crossed that this will finally be a truly enjoyable event :)

I sign under each word! :cool:
Always wished for something as a quest.

Sandholm
06-29-2016, 08:17 PM
Hyyyyyped!:cool:

alexmacdek
06-30-2016, 07:45 PM
Houston i think we got a problem! :nonchalance:
The slot freezes the game and I'm stuck on this track:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y165/alexdek/IMG_6132.png
As I start the game freezes and crashes
Please resolve!
iphone 4s with 9.3.2

UPDATE: SOLVED after I reinstalled the game.

moofecker
07-01-2016, 10:01 AM
can we call this anything other than a complete unmitigated disaster
some people have the update and it doesnt work
some people like myself, on android, cant see the update
some people have the event and it is actually working - how is that fair!!!

i dont know why it was allowed to start when there were so many issues.

what is the update this morning???

B3N5UN
07-01-2016, 09:49 PM
Hi my game completely crashes on two tracks (maybe more, only noticed these 2 so far) since the update.

I only now the German names it's "röhrenbecken" and "staubiger kessel"

Does anyone had similiar problems, before the update everything was runnig very smooth without any crashes.:(

UPDATE: SOLVED after I reinstalled the game.

anatt1
07-04-2016, 05:55 AM
So I'm missing my daily bonuses from joining riders clu b..missing that badge too..outfit only thing I got for bying it..plz fix and give me mah gems! Ty!

Ubi-JollyCharly
07-06-2016, 11:04 AM
So I'm missing my daily bonuses from joining riders clu b..missing that badge too..outfit only thing I got for bying it..plz fix and give me mah gems! Ty!

Hi anatt1,

if you are missing part of the items you should have received when joining the VIP club, please contact the support: https://support.ubi.com/

JollyCharly

beefly92
07-08-2016, 03:49 AM
So I dont get the update on my phone till a couple of days after the event starts. I buy the bundle to help eliminate some tracks and help and have just finished track piece 40 with using gems to speed process up but it wont let me go back and get the rest of the pieces even though the event is not over. Don't think that's right, if it is so messed up...

Missing 10 pieces I have 9, 8, 7, and 6 pieces of each map, didnt even get 1 map......