PDA

View Full Version : Radeon 9000 series not working...

quwyetr
08-19-2004, 05:17 PM
When I run the diagnostics for this, next to video card, it says "Radeon 9000 series (Build 6368) followed by a question mark instead of a check mark. When I exit it, it says my graphic card needs to be updated. I checked the ATI site, but I can't find an update. I tried to run the game, but after about 5 minutes of play, it'll crash. Can someone help me out please? Thanks in advance.

BTW, does anyone know how to set up a Logitech Rumble controller for this? I've figured out most the buttons, but don't know how to change the dpad, throttle and right analog in the splintercell2user.ini. Thanks.

quwyetr
08-19-2004, 05:17 PM
When I run the diagnostics for this, next to video card, it says "Radeon 9000 series (Build 6368) followed by a question mark instead of a check mark. When I exit it, it says my graphic card needs to be updated. I checked the ATI site, but I can't find an update. I tried to run the game, but after about 5 minutes of play, it'll crash. Can someone help me out please? Thanks in advance.

BTW, does anyone know how to set up a Logitech Rumble controller for this? I've figured out most the buttons, but don't know how to change the dpad, throttle and right analog in the splintercell2user.ini. Thanks.