PDA

View Full Version : Lexington Event Center Challenging Solo 15mins.

mezzatron
06-07-2016, 06:13 PM
Since PvP is so bullet sponge, spending more time in PvE.
Only this and Russian Consulate are fun to do though. The others weren't even worth recording.
I really wish all missions had a Challenge mode, it would breath some life into the PvE story missions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph4c7vc4Vrk

No glitches, post 1.2.

DeadlyMonk318
06-07-2016, 06:46 PM
Nice run. Really good time for running it solo. You can try Falcon Lost on hard mode solo. It's quite a bit of fun as well.

mezzatron
06-07-2016, 06:49 PM
Nice run. Really good time for running it solo. You can try Falcon Lost on hard mode solo. It's quite a bit of fun as well.

That mission is so damn repetitive, I don't think I'll ever play it again.
But I'm looking forward to Clear Sky Challenging. Now that's going to be damn difficult. I really think the Final Measure set talent Defuser will come in handy to protect the guy walking with the box.

MurderrTrain
06-07-2016, 06:53 PM
I really wish all missions had a Challenge mode, it would breath some life into the PvE story missions.

Make story missions great again!

Feel like this is time gated. There's no reason all missions shouldn't have a challenge mode.

motorcitymuscle
06-07-2016, 09:10 PM
cant make out your build in the video, but your primary melts pretty good

NORTHBOERN
06-08-2016, 12:29 AM
I'm so jealous of the aug. :) When you get that much life back it looks so easy. Nice. I have over 25 days in and am due for a good drop on an smg.

reecher
06-08-2016, 01:38 AM
looks like two piece striker, three piece sentry and one makers mark.

whats most impressive is, you dont have brutal, destructive or ferocious on your gun.

mezzatron
06-08-2016, 04:40 AM
looks like two piece striker, three piece sentry and one makers mark.

whats most impressive is, you dont have brutal, destructive or ferocious on your gun.

I guess the quality of the video isn't that great, but here is a screenshot from the original video before uploading it to youtube.
http://i.imgur.com/jEoydiN.jpg

I'm running 3 striker's and 3 sentry's pieces.
My weapon actually has Brutal as the last talent.

mezzatron
06-08-2016, 04:43 AM
I'm so jealous of the aug. :) When you get that much life back it looks so easy. Nice. I have over 25 days in and am due for a good drop on an smg.

I actually crafted this one since I had a lot of materials. I only use this one for PvE missions as it has self-preserved and brutal.|
The self preserved isn't useful at all in PvP since there's a lot of damage reduction.

guest-xGlX0WN4
06-08-2016, 06:42 AM
Didn't like the Warrengate, or couldn't?
I did that 40 times during 1.1 to try and get my tacticians glove (which never dropped) and have seen much braver men dropped in the first wave, though I expect toughness cap was probably <300K back then.

Though the fun of Warrengate has obviously worn off, I still think it is the funnest mission with the best speed run potential.

mezzatron
06-08-2016, 01:51 PM
Didn't like the Warrengate, or couldn't?
I did that 40 times during 1.1 to try and get my tacticians glove (which never dropped) and have seen much braver men dropped in the first wave, though I expect toughness cap was probably <300K back then.

Though the fun of Warrengate has obviously worn off, I still think it is the funnest mission with the best speed run potential.

Ahh I haven't even attempted that one. I don't like the part where you have 7 minutes to turn some valves, it's so noisy and shaky it's just annoying.
I do like the part after that though, where shot-gunners rush you.
I did Lincoln Tunnel though but I thought it's not as fun as Russian Consulate & Lexington.