PDA

View Full Version : Light reflectors all over the place

Ozynew
02-19-2004, 12:25 AM
Hi
Re the light reflectors scattered around outside, when I finally get them to light up (I've managed this with 2 of them) are they supposed to point towards the next colour (kindly hinted to me) or towards one of the tusks?
Thank you

Ozynew
02-19-2004, 12:25 AM
Hi
Re the light reflectors scattered around outside, when I finally get them to light up (I've managed this with 2 of them) are they supposed to point towards the next colour (kindly hinted to me) or towards one of the tusks?
Thank you

KismetKat
02-19-2004, 12:44 AM
follow the path little grashopper! *g*

i think i can safely tell you that they do, eventually, lead to a tusk - but the path is not straight. take note of the steps of your colourful journey - this will help you later.

are you in au too? or is the name just a coincidence?

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/flags/oz.gif

Life's tuff when you are a "misunderstood ferret"

Ozynew
02-19-2004, 04:08 PM
Thank you for your help.
My first time with a game like this and, yep,
I'm in Oz.!!

AussieMystic
02-19-2004, 08:26 PM
Start at the place where light first enters the reflectors, and follow the light beam around the island from reflector to reflector. You need to create a path that takes in all seven reflectors before it reaches its goal.

Notice that there are little coloured domes on top of each reflector? Hmmm, wonder if they could be important - better take a note of the colours as you create the path...