PDA

View Full Version : BUG "FIXES"

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 02:02 PM
You know, you guys that developed this game seem to screw up more than you fix. Other than that.. you dont fix the things we really want fixed!

For example..a bug that has been in this game since its release, has been when im throwing a frag and clearly see it cross the map and then i blow myself up because apparently it didnt go acrossed the map like it should. But why fix this? I would much rather have the stupid reload sound for the shotgun fixed! FIX IT ALLREADY!

Next the damn bug that happens when you fall in the basement hole on the map "Streets" still hasnt been fixed!

If in close combat and your trying to shoot someone the bullets dont hit cuz the muzzle of the rifle is sticking out other side of the person. Quite realistic, deffinately something that can wait till you add shot gun reload sound.

Oh and dont forget bullet proof plants!

What about when someones leg is sticking through a wall and can be shot or fragged.

The frame rate on this game sucks to all hell. I played "call of duty" the other day and it was the smoothest running game ever.. however i do not like the players jumping which is quite unrealistic. Either way the game ran smooth with a high framerate!! Even with 60 people on the server there was no lag!

Keep up the crappy work... keep them bug implications coming.. we love wasting our money on a Beta release! here is a better idea... spend some time playing the game you created, to find all the lame bugs and fix them.

XyZspineZyX
12-09-2003, 02:02 PM
You know, you guys that developed this game seem to screw up more than you fix. Other than that.. you dont fix the things we really want fixed!

For example..a bug that has been in this game since its release, has been when im throwing a frag and clearly see it cross the map and then i blow myself up because apparently it didnt go acrossed the map like it should. But why fix this? I would much rather have the stupid reload sound for the shotgun fixed! FIX IT ALLREADY!

Next the damn bug that happens when you fall in the basement hole on the map "Streets" still hasnt been fixed!

If in close combat and your trying to shoot someone the bullets dont hit cuz the muzzle of the rifle is sticking out other side of the person. Quite realistic, deffinately something that can wait till you add shot gun reload sound.

Oh and dont forget bullet proof plants!

What about when someones leg is sticking through a wall and can be shot or fragged.

The frame rate on this game sucks to all hell. I played "call of duty" the other day and it was the smoothest running game ever.. however i do not like the players jumping which is quite unrealistic. Either way the game ran smooth with a high framerate!! Even with 60 people on the server there was no lag!

Keep up the crappy work... keep them bug implications coming.. we love wasting our money on a Beta release! here is a better idea... spend some time playing the game you created, to find all the lame bugs and fix them.

XyZspineZyX
12-13-2003, 09:42 PM
WOOT!!!!!!!!.........tell it like it is, good job. id like to know why ubi thinks they can add code into the patch that disables a game that i paid for if i have certain other programs installed on my machine. who the hell are they to decide what i can and cant have on my personal computer. i bought the game, they got my money. now i cant play it because i have a program that they dont like?.....thank god i didnt install the patch for this bug ridden game. its ghost recon 1.4 patch all over again.i have cancelled my pre-order for athena sword, and i will not be buying anymore games from ubisoft. as much as id love to see a ghost recon 2, ubi can kiss my ***

XyZspineZyX
01-03-2004, 03:20 PM
MH_KONFUSION wrote:
- id like to know why ubi thinks they can add code
- into the patch that disables a game that i paid for
- if i have certain other programs installed on my
- machine. who the hell are they to decide what i can
- and cant have on my personal computer.

I don't know the intrinsics of relevant law but this sounds illegal. As you said what you have on your PC is your business alone and since you have forked out for this game it should run regardless of what you have on your PC. I didn't update (thank god) nor do I play online so I haven't experienced 90% of the bugs people are reporting. It's not morally correct that a company should decline service based on a persons private property. It's like a car manufacturer refusing to sell you a car because they don't like your jacket. I'm having more doubts about Ubi the more I read this forum and will think twice before buying any more Ubi titles.