PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix credits

periPete
05-03-2016, 02:53 PM
Hi all,

I'm a bit of a casual player so here comes a noob question
Anyone know the best way to get Phoenix credits quickly? Except for a second character.....

At the moment I have no idea beyond doing the dailys and playing Lexington over and over again....anyone know a more entertaining way such as in the dark zone or something??? Perhaps a good route as my dz level is only 27!!!! And gear score is 179

Thanks!

i2ags
05-03-2016, 06:45 PM
Any mission on challenging will give you 30 phoenix credits. Also killing any named boss in the dz will give you usually anywhere from 1-5 depending on what dz level you're in. The stronger the mob the more phoenix credits

TG24915193
05-08-2016, 01:21 AM
Challenging missions are the way to go. Don't be afraid to use the match making system. I didn't want to at first but having just farmed 200 PC in one afternoon it's deffinately the way to do it.
If you have a particular mission you like playing then you can just select that one, or try different ones. Russian Consulate seems very popular. 30 credits for completion plus 2 for named bosses.

e.rod95122
06-09-2016, 08:45 AM
Challenging missions are the way to go. Don't be afraid to use the match making system. I didn't want to at first but having just farmed 200 PC in one afternoon it's deffinately the way to do it.
If you have a particular mission you like playing then you can just select that one, or try different ones. Russian Consulate seems very popular. 30 credits for completion plus 2 for named bosses.

can you do it over and over even if you completed it for the first time for the daily mission? can I keep getting 30 by doing it after I beat it continuously?

i2ags
06-09-2016, 07:18 PM
Yes you can. Hvts are another way to make phoenix credits now as well