PDA

View Full Version : Quick and EASY Way to Make Credits :D Don't think this method has been said (video)

l7Halo7l
05-02-2016, 10:31 PM
https://youtu.be/o1dKthj5v_c

Since credits are much more helpful now (and maybe later), I figured I would share this cool credit method I've been using. I don't believe this is widely known, but if it is... oh well... Tell me what you guys think, though :) I luckily noticed this after crafting WAY too many Vectors a while back... Do you guys have any other methods to share? I'd love to hear them :D

Shansation.
05-02-2016, 10:41 PM
Thanks for sharing.

Don't high end weapons from the dz sell for 10k+ credits each? So breaking down 5 of them for 5 HE parts + 3 HE tools would actually result in a net loss.

Of course you could just run around and pick up resources in the pve area but that can be pretty time consuming too, and with the added increase in conversion cost I personally stopped pve harvesting routes.

l7Halo7l
05-02-2016, 10:57 PM
Thanks for sharing.

Don't high end weapons from the dz sell for 10k+ credits each? So breaking down 5 of them for 5 HE parts + 3 HE tools would actually result in a net loss.

Of course you could just run around and pick up resources in the pve area but that can be pretty time consuming too, and with the added increase in conversion cost I personally stopped pve harvesting routes.

It all depends how you get the materials, but you aren't wrong. I somehow find myself having a buttload of materials most of the time even when I don't intend to so... If you have the materials, free money, right?

WinnieThe_Pooh
05-02-2016, 11:16 PM
It all depends how you get the materials, but you aren't wrong. I somehow find myself having a buttload of materials most of the time even when I don't intend to so... If you have the materials, free money, right?

I always find myself having no materials lol

l7Halo7l
05-03-2016, 12:01 AM
I always find myself having no materials lol

That's a shame. I do have a video for a very good material farming route on my channel if you're interested :)

Dual Solo
05-03-2016, 12:19 AM
Great video! I had a thought to see how much i could get for crafting and selling. Seems like a good credits vs mats turnaround. I will try this

EdgarHighman
05-03-2016, 12:43 AM
Thanks man. Shame I'm locked out atm.

Oohrang
05-03-2016, 12:57 AM
Thanks for sharing. I have one minor request though, could you provide the link to the material farm video in the description of the credit making video? You spoke about providing a link in your credits video but I had to go to your channel to find the materials video. Most provide referenced links in their video descriptions.

I did enjoy the information you provided and will be visiting the materials video a few times in the next few days as I am always lacking in materials.

Informative and to the point. :)

l7Halo7l
05-03-2016, 01:10 AM
Great video! I had a thought to see how much i could get for crafting and selling. Seems like a good credits vs mats turnaround. I will try this

Awesome! Thanks :D

UNSCxSniper
05-03-2016, 01:39 AM
Nice trick but I dont farm enough for it

I can imagine before the crafting nerf this wouldve been a VERY VERY lucrative way to earn credits though

TheGantrithor
05-03-2016, 02:27 AM
I think it's a good way to re-verse materials to credits. However, the 8 High End items you broke down in the first place to get those were probably worth well more than 50k. I think if you are running short on credits, just start selling the trash high end items you get instead of deconstructing for a little while to refill your coffers.

Though your video shows a great way for on-demand credits if you have the materials already stocked up and need it in a pinch. Thanks.

l7Halo7l
05-03-2016, 03:00 AM

That stinks :(

l7Halo7l
05-03-2016, 03:13 AM
Nice trick but I dont farm enough for it

I can imagine before the crafting nerf this wouldve been a VERY VERY lucrative way to earn credits though

It still is. It just depends how you feel like playing (farming vs. just playing through the game). Either way, if you end up having extra materials along the way (I certainly do because of division tech), then easy money could come your way :)

l7Halo7l
05-03-2016, 01:06 PM
Thanks for sharing. I have one minor request though, could you provide the link to the material farm video in the description of the credit making video? You spoke about providing a link in your credits video but I had to go to your channel to find the materials video. Most provide referenced links in their video descriptions.

I did enjoy the information you provided and will be visiting the materials video a few times in the next few days as I am always lacking in materials.

Informative and to the point. :)

l7Halo7l
05-03-2016, 02:55 PM
I think it's a good way to re-verse materials to credits. However, the 8 High End items you broke down in the first place to get those were probably worth well more than 50k. I think if you are running short on credits, just start selling the trash high end items you get instead of deconstructing for a little while to refill your coffers.

Though your video shows a great way for on-demand credits if you have the materials already stocked up and need it in a pinch. Thanks.

I always sell yellow gear, but using other materials to make high-end crafting materials is a different story.

l7Halo7l
05-03-2016, 07:27 PM

I shouldn't ask but... was it for banning reasons?

STSAirsoft
06-16-2016, 02:13 PM
Halo..... What is your scavaging percentage at? You seem to get a lot of yellow items while running your route. Thanks for the map!