PDA

View Full Version : Far Cry Primal - Title Update 3 Patch Notes (Introducing Survivor Mode!)

JasonParadise
04-12-2016, 08:05 PM
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/12823502_439321916275205_2854460059997217194_o.jpg

Fellow Wenja,

We’re happy to announce the release of the new Patch 3 available on PS4, Xbox One and PC. It is available for free on April 12, 2016 and includes the below changes.

Patch 3 download size:
- PC (1.1 GB)
- PS4 (849 MB)
- Xbox One (817 MB)

A second PC-specific free update, the Ultra-HD Texture pack, can be downloaded separately. It adds high-quality textures to the PC version of the game.

HD Texture Pack download size:
PC only (3.5 GB)
Separate download available on Steam or Uplay

Patch Notes – Patch 3

1. NEW – Survivor Mode

Available in New Gameplay Options when starting a New Game

http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-US/game/far-cry/primal/FCP_Infographic_StaminaBar_small_246447.jpg

b. NEW – Stamina Bar added

Stamina depletes slowly during gameplay
Stamina depletes faster when walking/running/being in combat
Fast travel consumes stamina
Stamina can be regenerated by sleeping and eating food
Manual heal and fast travel costs stamina
Low stamina slows down movement and health regen. At 0 stamina, manual heal and fast travel are disabled.

http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-US/game/far-cry/primal/FCP_Infographic_Exploration_small_246449.jpg

c. Tamed Beasts

NEW – Permadeath for Tamed Beasts
If a Beast dies, the player must find and tame a new one
This also applies to Legendary Beasts, they can never be found again if they die
Skinning a Beast after they die gives you a skin
NEW – Beast riding fatigue introduced – After some time of continuous riding, mounted Beast will start taking damage
In order to activate the taming option for Sabretooth Tigers, Brown Bears and Cave Bears, you must first inflict them serious damage
Non-legendary tamed Beasts health has been reduced
Owl attacks and bomb drops have been disabled

http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-US/game/far-cry/primal/FCP_Infographic_ExpertDifficulty_small_246450.jpg

d. World/Resources

Less natural resources are available in the world and less are looted when gathering
Less daily resources added to the Reward Stash from Wenja population level
Resources in the Reward Stash can only be withdrawn at the Village Stash
Night lasts longer and is darker
Campfire Fast Travel points are no longer unlocked by default when claiming a bonfire

http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-US/game/far-cry/primal/FCP_Infographic_CompanionChanges_small_246452.jpg

e. Skills

XP Curve has been adjusted to be more progressive
Certain “over-powered” skills have been removed:
Player skills:
Extra Health II
Primitive Heal II
Extra Health IV
Gatherer skills:
Show Plants
Show Resources
Beast Reviving
Hunter skills:
Craft Arrows III
Shaman skills:
Owl – Weapon drop
Owl – Attack I
Owl – Attack II
Owl – Cooldown I
Owl – Cooldown II
Effects of other skills have been re-balanced
Skill points cost has been rebalanced
Player skills:
Primitive Heal I: 2 points instead of 1
Extra Health I: 3 points instead of 1
Gatherer skills:
Skinning II: 3 points instead of 2
Find Resources I: 3 points instead of 1
Skinning I: 3 points instead of 2
Find Rare Plants: 3 points instead of 2
Find Resources II: 4 points instead of 2
Find Rare Resources: 3 points instead of 2
Crafter Skills:
Double Clubs: 3 points instead of 2
Double Spears: 4 points instead of 3
Double Traps: 3 points instead of 2
Double Sting Bombs: 4 points instead of 2
Double Bait: 2 points instead of 1
Hunter skills:
Craft Arrows I: 3 points instead of 1
Craft Arrows II: 5 points instead of 2
Tag Enemies: 2 points instead of 1
Shaman skills:
Tame Wildcats: 2 points instead of 1
Tame Apex Predators: 3 points instead of 2
Tame Cunning Beasts: 4 points instead of 3
Warrior skills:
Heavy Takedown: 4 points instead of 3
Extra Health III: 6 points instead of 4

http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-US/game/far-cry/primal/FCP_Infographic_NightTime_small_246448.jpg

f. Gameplay

Bow tension added requiring players to pull back the arrow all the way to get maximum impact
Weapon durability has been tweaked to be more realistic when thrown weapons hit hard or soft surfaces
Weapons are consumed more quickly by fire
The slow-motion time effect doesn’t slow time as much anymore, when in the Weapon Wheel, Food Grid and Beast Grid
Crafting ammo in the Weapon Wheel now requires a hold to craft
Most bag capacity has been reduced
Player’s health regen speed has been reduced
Some healing recipes now require red leaves in addition to green leaves
Cold depletion rate has been increased
Fully upgraded Winter Clothes no longer offer total protection from the cold
Weapons on fire will extinguish when swapping between weapons (Expert difficulty only)
Fast Travel now costs Stamina and Meat, proportionally to distance
Mini-map has been removed
Shaders on tagged enemies have been removed, making them more difficult to spot
Several UI options have been set to off by default to increase immersion (but can be re-enabled)
Hunter Vision duration has been set to 20s by default (duration can now be modified in the settings)
Fog of war reveal radius has been reduced
Can only Save & Quit when not in Combat
Game difficulty cannot be changed once started in Survivor Mode with Permadeath
Requirements for rare animal skins have been reduced when upgrading huts
Reduced health for Legendary Beasts, Batari and Ull

http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-US/game/far-cry/primal/FCP_Infographic_Crafting_small_246451.jpg

g. AI/Wildlife

Enemies are more reactive and aggressive in combat
Wildlife detects you more easily
Blood trails from wounded animals are harder to track
Reduced overall animal density during the day, and increased density of predators at night
Reduced human density and frequency of Wenja events
Wenja fighters are less resilient
Predators no longer show up in Hunter Vision unless they are aggressive toward the player, dead or a Tamed Beast

2. NEW – Permadeath

Available in New Gameplay Options when starting a New Game with Survivor Mode turned On
Three Options Available – Off, On, Second Chance
Off – You respawn when you die
On – The game is over when you die
Second Chance – You only respawn if you completed enough of the game since your last death (every 3% as depicted in the player’s overall progress)
Failing during Tensay’s Vision missions does not count as dying (You’re dreaming after all)

3. Stability and Performance

a. Fixed an issue where player could lose their inventory when swapping weapons in specific conditions
b. Fixed some specific, low occurrence crashes

4. Gameplay

New Option in Gameplay Menu – Hunter Vision Duration – Can toggle the duration of Hunter Vision (Default/20s/30s/Infinite)
New Option in the Interface Menu – Hide the bow reticle unless you are aiming or holding the bow ready
Fixed melee damage resistance skill also affecting ranged damage
Increased critical health in hard/expert difficulty modes

5. Lighting and FX

Fixed a lighting issue on bodies of water that would cause color to briefly change when exiting caves
Minor fixes to clipping issues

6. Wildlife and AI

Various bug fixes

7. Missions/Activities/World

Fixed a grapple location north of Tushwarha Outpost that would cause the player to fall to his death when trying to climb down
Fixed an issue where players could exit the map in the mission – Vision of Ice
Fixed an issue where players could exit the map in Shayu’s Cave
Fixed a couple issues where players could get stuck in the Dangu Cave
Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in an infinite death loop after completing the mission – Into Udam Land
Fixed some resources that would cause the player to become stuck in the map when gathering them
Fixed an issue where Bite Fish weren’t spawning in certain locations on the map
Fixed an issue where player could get stuck in the falling obelisk outside of the Batari’s Temple in the Izila Homeland

8. Menu/UI/Map

Fixed an issue that would cause one of the life bars to flicker in specific conditions
Fixed an issue where a “Location Discovered” prompt would remain on screen during cut-scenes in specific situations
Fixed an issue where some icons remained on screen when using the “Turn All Off” option in the Interface menu

9. NEW – 4x Achievements and Ubisoft Club badges

Achievement #1: TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN
Finish the game in the Survivor mode (Any difficulty).
Achievement #2: TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN (2ND CHANCE)
Finish the game in the Survivor mode (Any difficulty) and the Second chance option activated.
Achievement #3: TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN (PERMADEATH)
Finish the game in the Survivor mode (Any difficulty) and the Permadeath option activated.
Achievement #4: SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST
Finish the game in Survivor mode (Expert difficulty) and the Permadeath option activated... Forget it… No-one will ever achieve it.

10. NEW – PC fixes and support for Ultra-HD Texture Pack

NEW – Support for ultra-HD texture pack (Note: PC Patch 3 does not include the texture pack. It can be downloaded separately for free on Steam or Uplay.)
PC-specific fixes:
Add option to turn off mouse deadzones
Interface and input tweaks
Various minor bug fixes

LaMOi
04-12-2016, 09:12 PM
Sweeeeeet......

I LOVE YOU UBISOFT !

Oh how I have dreamed of playing Primal this way!!!!

THANK YOU

PS. Now all we need is a Block, a Dodge , Rain Storms, Holstering weapons and different Traps and..... Dinosaurs and I'm good !!!!! ;))

Truly, thanks for listening Ubisoft !!

CZ-BackPa
04-12-2016, 10:09 PM
So, now only editor is missing.

Diego12711
04-13-2016, 11:46 AM
El juego es buenisimo, lo unico que le hace falta es mas dinosaurios y algun tipo de arma mas

Tom_Hanks135
04-13-2016, 01:49 PM
I play on the most hardcore settings available, and love survival mode. There are two things which need to be fixed though. Every new game you have to redo the tutorial. Chase the Mammoth, run from Sabertooth kill some goats ect. After completing it once it needs to start you at the village at the beggining of the game or just have the ability to make one save in survival mode. Also all keybinding and settings get reset after everygame even though I change them in the start menu. So to get to the actual start of the game it takes about 20 minutes of messing around. If these two things are fixed it would be absolutely amazing :)

Nandiman
04-14-2016, 10:24 AM
The new texture pack causes a lot of stuttering even though it still doesnt use more than 3 gb vram on 1080p, the new immersive bow ui setting sometimes causes the entire hud to disappear not just the crosshair, my tamed beast sometimes dont always follow me and disappear and have to summon them again, and sometimes they wont follow orders. These are the stuff I noticed the first 3 minutes I played.

mathi888
04-14-2016, 05:03 PM
[..] Also all keybinding and settings get reset after everygame even though I change them in the start menu. So to get to the actual start of the game it takes about 20 minutes of messing around. If these two things are fixed it would be absolutely amazing :)

The key binding issue is now fixed with the hotfix that was just pushed today :)

Three_Moons
04-14-2016, 08:48 PM
Okay, how do you load the texture pack? I don't see an option on UPlay OR on Steam, and on Steam it refuses to load when checked. What's going on??

Nandiman
04-14-2016, 09:21 PM
Okay, how do you load the texture pack? I don't see an option on UPlay OR on Steam, and on Steam it refuses to load when checked. What's going on??

It's in Uplay under DLC for the game. You have to download and install like like any other DLC (except it's free). I assume it's the same under Steam.

Three_Moons
04-14-2016, 10:49 PM
It's in Uplay under DLC for the game. You have to download and install like like any other DLC (except it's free). I assume it's the same under Steam.

Not showing up in my DLC on UPlay, on Steam, it shows but will NOT load at all. WTF? :mad:

PrimalHunter113
04-15-2016, 04:07 AM
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/12823502_439321916275205_2854460059997217194_o.jpg

Fellow Wenja,

We’re happy to announce the release of the new Patch 3 available on PS4, Xbox One and PC. It is available for free on April 12, 2016 and includes the below changes.

Patch 3 download size:
- PC (1.1 GB)
- PS4 (849 MB)
- Xbox One (817 MB)

A second PC-specific free update, the Ultra-HD Texture pack, can be downloaded separately. It adds high-quality textures to the PC version of the game.

PC only (3.5 GB)

Patch Notes – Patch 3

1. NEW – Survivor Mode

http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-US/game/far-cry/primal/FCP_Infographic_StaminaBar_small_246447.jpg

Low stamina slows down movement and health regen. At 0 stamina, manual heal and fast travel are disabled.

http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-US/game/far-cry/primal/FCP_Infographic_Exploration_small_246449.jpg

c. Tamed Beasts

This also applies to Legendary Beasts, they can never be found again if they die
NEW – Beast riding fatigue introduced – After some time of continuous riding, mounted Beast will start taking damage
In order to activate the taming option for Sabretooth Tigers, Brown Bears and Cave Bears, you must first inflict them serious damage

http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-US/game/far-cry/primal/FCP_Infographic_ExpertDifficulty_small_246450.jpg

d. World/Resources

Less natural resources are available in the world and less are looted when gathering
Campfire Fast Travel points are no longer unlocked by default when claiming a bonfire

http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-US/game/far-cry/primal/FCP_Infographic_CompanionChanges_small_246452.jpg

e. Skills

Player skills:
Extra Health II
Primitive Heal II
Extra Health IV
Gatherer skills:
Show Plants
Show Resources
Beast Reviving
Hunter skills:
Craft Arrows III
Shaman skills:
Owl – Weapon drop
Owl – Attack I
Owl – Attack II
Owl – Cooldown I
Owl – Cooldown II
Player skills:
Gatherer skills:
Crafter Skills:
Hunter skills:
Shaman skills:
Warrior skills:

http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-US/game/far-cry/primal/FCP_Infographic_NightTime_small_246448.jpg

f. Gameplay

Bow tension added requiring players to pull back the arrow all the way to get maximum impact
Weapon durability has been tweaked to be more realistic when thrown weapons hit hard or soft surfaces
The slow-motion time effect doesn’t slow time as much anymore, when in the Weapon Wheel, Food Grid and Beast Grid
Weapons on fire will extinguish when swapping between weapons (Expert difficulty only)
Several UI options have been set to off by default to increase immersion (but can be re-enabled)
Hunter Vision duration has been set to 20s by default (duration can now be modified in the settings)

http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-US/game/far-cry/primal/FCP_Infographic_Crafting_small_246451.jpg

g. AI/Wildlife

Reduced overall animal density during the day, and increased density of predators at night
Predators no longer show up in Hunter Vision unless they are aggressive toward the player, dead or a Tamed Beast

2. NEW – Permadeath

Available in New Gameplay Options when starting a New Game with Survivor Mode turned On
Second Chance – You only respawn if you completed enough of the game since your last death (every 3% as depicted in the player’s overall progress)
Failing during Tensay’s Vision missions does not count as dying (You’re dreaming after all)

a. Fixed an issue where player could lose their inventory when swapping weapons in specific conditions

4. Gameplay

New Option in Gameplay Menu – Hunter Vision Duration – Can toggle the duration of Hunter Vision (Default/20s/30s/Infinite)
New Option in the Interface Menu – Hide the bow reticle unless you are aiming or holding the bow ready

5. Lighting and FX

Fixed a lighting issue on bodies of water that would cause color to briefly change when exiting caves

6. Wildlife and AI

Various bug fixes

Fixed a grapple location north of Tushwarha Outpost that would cause the player to fall to his death when trying to climb down
Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in an infinite death loop after completing the mission – Into Udam Land
Fixed some resources that would cause the player to become stuck in the map when gathering them
Fixed an issue where player could get stuck in the falling obelisk outside of the Batari’s Temple in the Izila Homeland

8. Menu/UI/Map

Fixed an issue that would cause one of the life bars to flicker in specific conditions
Fixed an issue where a “Location Discovered” prompt would remain on screen during cut-scenes in specific situations
Fixed an issue where some icons remained on screen when using the “Turn All Off” option in the Interface menu

Finish the game in the Survivor mode (Any difficulty) and the Second chance option activated.
Finish the game in the Survivor mode (Any difficulty) and the Permadeath option activated.
Finish the game in Survivor mode (Expert difficulty) and the Permadeath option activated... Forget it… No-one will ever achieve it.

NEW – Support for ultra-HD texture pack (Note: PC Patch 3 does not include the texture pack. It can be downloaded separately for free on Steam or Uplay.)
PC-specific fixes:
Various minor bug fixes

There were some aspects of Patch 3 I found to be a little disappointing but overall I think you guys have done a great job. You guys at Ubisoft have made a truly awesome game...if I could add a suggestion, I think in the next update if possible you guys should add rain storms to occur every so often in the game...that would be really cool.
Thanks for making such an awesome game such as Far Cry Primal!!

Sincerely PrimalHunter113.

Nandiman
04-15-2016, 07:33 AM
Not showing up in my DLC on UPlay, on Steam, it shows but will NOT load at all. WTF? :mad:

That reply is confusing, you say "not showing up" but then you say "it shows".

G-ray83
04-15-2016, 01:37 PM
I`ve a trouble with downloading this update. When I`m starting a game it`s offering to set up the update, then throwing me to Uplay, but download is not starting. It`s written "check your internet connection or disk space" It`s ok with bots of it! What am I doing wrong?

Asriel..
04-15-2016, 06:33 PM
Any patch notes for 1.3.1 ?

Meuhoua
04-16-2016, 08:08 PM
Hello there, after some hours on playing survivor mode, this is some feedback and suggestions :

First, i find couple of little bugs :

- Survivor mode seems not to be adapted to some DLCs weapons, for exemple actually i got 6 bone club while i can take only 3 classic club.

- the health skill 3 isnt locked on survival (as lvl 2, 4 and 5 are)

The some balance suggestions to enhance survivor feeling and progression :

- Little feedback after unlocking some inventory upgrades : there still too many stuff on the bag as soon as been upgraded a couple of time, i really think survivor mode should rebalance this to be a bit more restrictive, may be by removing the lvl4 inventory upgrades level (on this lvl, thats really abusing. 24 arrow, 20 meat, 20 oils, lots of weapons etc... that way too much, Takkar isnt a sherpa :p) and add houses max level requirement for the lvl3/lvl max (to avoid too fast and easy progression ; may be increase or rework ressource requierment to upgrade houses).

- More beasts should be weakened to be tamed. I think only basic wolves and basic dholes could be tamed without being weakened, all others should need to be results of a hunt.

And at last, a gameplay suggestion that could be cool :

- Add a "beast progression" : if you use and keep alive a beast long enough, it could gain a stat bonus (more health, more strengh, more stealth or more KO time). And of course, this bonus go away if the beast die.

Mathias338
04-19-2016, 10:18 PM
Any patch notes for 1.3.1 ?

No patch notes because it was a minor hotfix :)
It corrected an issue on PC, where in rare occasions, you couldn't change your graphic settings and could only select 'Very High'
Patch 1.3.1 fixed it

fedushev
04-24-2016, 06:22 PM
Why i dont see links for these patches ? I search everywhere? help me
how to download and install i have only hd textures...

ElDubriel
04-26-2016, 04:13 AM
So where is that fancy button on PC allowing us to take screenshots... much like the Camera in FC4 ?
is it not ?
Or do I really have to disable everything manually in the interface menu ?
Even then... I still have a diagonal bow in my screen ?

Screenshots with any remnant of interface, is not my type :)

userone2012
05-28-2016, 05:14 AM
Probably not the place for this comment but:

Thank you so much for making Far Cry Primal. It has the best of all the games + a completely new and incredible setting. I've never had so much fun and immersion playing a game before - 10/10 Ubisoft.

LegacyUser8
06-11-2016, 08:18 PM
Okay, so everywhere else the lighting is fine, except after you enter the cave area after the first set of wolves. As I make my way through the cave, I jump down into the water as the marker says I am supposed to do (following the feet prints), and as soon as I land (being unable to go back up), the marker changes and says I need back up top. I have tried everything before jumping again, but gave up, and then this is where my main issue comes in.

As soon as I get into this last part of the cave, after jumping down into the water (the place that has the bloody hand print on the right wall) the lighting goes crazy, and I am unable to see anything. It's like someone put the sun right into this cave, floating 5 feet in front of me.

If I turn certain ways, and stand still, it will sometimes let me see the terrain, but when I climb up on the only vine to the ledge (only one to use, at the end of the water, has a dead deer or elk laying to the left higher up), I don't notice anywhere to go from there, and if I try to move around to see, the screen goes all "sun flare" on me, like someone turned up the brightness.

I have tried to fix this by adjusting the brightness and gamma, but it only makes it worse. Anyone know a way to fix this? I thought it might be my graphics card, but every other part of the game looks and plays perfectly.

EDIT: Okay, so I WAS having these issues, but after I deleted the shortcut that the install created, and made one from the FCPrimal.exe file tucked away in the thousand tucked folders of steam (anyone who plays off of steam knows what I mean), it now works perfectly. So again, I deleted the self created shortcut, and made a new one from the FCPrimal.exe file. I don't know why this matters so much, but all my issues are now fixed.

muddyfox76
07-21-2016, 10:45 PM
Hi there, after recently loading the game im unable to continue with my saved campaign. Please help many thanks

Kalixr
07-26-2016, 07:51 AM
When I die my screen just stays on black with no way to restart or any thing.
What am I doing wrong?

mumbles206
08-09-2016, 02:40 AM
That reply is confusing, you say "not showing up" but then you say "it shows".

how the **** do i download this patch for pc!! it not on uplay or steam or online like what the actual ****. somebody please help!! uplay sucks so much *** that they released a patch and didnt tell people where or how to download it

xLifeLongx
09-04-2016, 05:36 AM
Does anybody know how big the download file is if downloading from no patch straight up to this patch? I don't know whether the 800 and something mb it lists in this post only counts the size of the update from the previous patch, or counts the size of the patch on its own.
Like, would the entire thing be, for me updating from no patch, would it be a total of the sizes of all previous patches as well? Or would it still only be the 800 and something megabytes that it says for just this patch?
I really want to update this game for the hardmode, but I have data limits that may restrict my capability to actually update the game. I want to know the amount of data it will require from no patch to the most recent (which I believe is this patch).

Lysette88
11-26-2016, 12:19 PM
Just to clarify what happens with the HD texture pack on steam. If the game is installed for the first time and auto-update is enabled (what is the default), steam will immediately after downloading of all new games start to update FC Primal by downloading and installing the HD texture pack. I downloaded 3 FC games in one session and after completing all downloads it started the update of FC primal automatically and installed the texture pack. So I guess, if someone has auto--update enabled, he/she will not have to worry about how to install the HD texture pack, it will be automatic.

Droller-Suger
01-03-2017, 10:25 AM
:cool::):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :cool::cool:

Dave3d07
01-22-2017, 05:47 PM
Well, I was thinking about getting this on a great sale.
But, I am glad I read this thread:

THIS just made me NOT buy the game. I dont even think I would take a free copy of the game now, just because of this addition.
Way to go.
Way to make the game even more unattractive to players.
Is this addition able to be turned off? If not, why not? Is it only on the 2nd playthrough, or a special playthrough? Why do you change the gameplay from when you shipped it?

r6siegemaster
01-27-2017, 09:57 PM

[/LIST]

THIS just made me NOT buy the game. I dont even think I would take a free copy of the game now, just because of this addition.
Way to go.
Is this addition able to be turned off? If not, why not? Is it only on the 2nd playthrough, or a special playthrough? Why do you change the gameplay from when you shipped it?

Holy ****, you must be joking. Surely you are not as stupid as you make yourself come off to be. The stamina bar is listed in the section "NEW - Survivor Mode".

Why don't you read a little more closely next time or do a simple Google search before you start complaining about problems that exist only inside your head.

LeBronBMT
01-29-2017, 09:33 PM

[/LIST]

Way to go.

You are truly an idiot.

HackerADI
03-24-2017, 05:07 PM

Fellow Wenja,

Patch 3 download size:
- PC (1.1 GB)
- PS4 (849 MB)
- Xbox One (817 MB)

PC only (3.5 GB)

Patch Notes – Patch 3

1. NEW – Survivor Mode

c. Tamed Beasts

d. World/Resources

e. Skills

Player skills:
Extra Health II
Primitive Heal II
Extra Health IV
Gatherer skills:
Show Plants
Show Resources
Beast Reviving
Hunter skills:
Craft Arrows III
Shaman skills:
Owl – Weapon drop
Owl – Attack I
Owl – Attack II
Owl – Cooldown I
Owl – Cooldown II
Player skills:
Gatherer skills:
Crafter Skills:
Hunter skills:
Shaman skills:
Warrior skills:

f. Gameplay

g. AI/Wildlife

2. NEW – Permadeath

4. Gameplay

5. Lighting and FX

6. Wildlife and AI

Various bug fixes

8. Menu/UI/Map

PC-specific fixes:
Various minor bug fixes

One Of the most awesome game ever played and eagerly waiting for new FAR CRY Series to come out like this one,.. this one as the prehistoric times and the next one would be 1500's era with swords and some more survival style game...

HackerADI
03-24-2017, 05:08 PM
try to get your save game from cloud from ubisoft servers

rambow_86
04-12-2017, 08:36 PM
I have X box1 ,how do you download the patch ?
Thanks

adinad
05-04-2017, 06:05 PM
Nice, UBiSoft

Kalixr
05-30-2017, 09:09 AM
To Whom Ever can HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!
I have not played FCPrimal for ten months.
I have windows 10 and Uplay just sits there downloading paches and then stops on "LOOKING FOR UPDATES" omg!
I have downloaded the newest UplayInstaller and tried to install and it just gets to the language selection box and then just falls out(nothing happens after I select English and click on OK)
PLEASE help me I paid good money for this game and I really want to start playing it again!

hmadadian
06-24-2017, 09:15 AM
Reply to thread

mikola20002017
08-06-2017, 12:46 AM
Good game!!!! 👍🙂

pongo844
08-08-2017, 05:19 PM
I guys, i have a really bad problem with my mouse...i cannot shoot or aim...if i use the bottom W A S D for move the weapon tath i'm usin hiding immediatly....i don't really understand wat's appening.... Someone had the same problem?

palmus01
08-21-2017, 01:59 PM
thanx for the patch

dkswlals03
09-04-2017, 01:26 PM
far cry primal xbox one version have a little lag at daytime no big problem but very nervouse... can you fix it? (i think farcry primal must more lighting optimize.:cool:.)
i don't speak english well. :D

ciasteczko2004
09-05-2017, 06:28 PM
:cool: