PDA

View Full Version : New Achievements / batches Ubisoftclub

PAN_1972
04-03-2016, 08:58 AM
Hi,
now that we will get the survivor /permadeath mode Ubisoftclub has added some new badges to the list.

Top Of The Food Chain
Top Of The Food Chain (2nd chance)
Top Of The Food Chain (Permadeath)
Survival Of The Fittest <--- crazy sh...t

Do you guys know if we need to make every mode a new run or is option 2 covered by 1 and 3 covered by 4?
If the mods (or someone else) could get some infos on this that would save achievementjunkies a lot of time :)

Cheers,

Pan

Littleweasel
04-05-2016, 07:14 AM
there may be new badges, but i do not see any new achievements added to the list on xbox one anyways.

all i know for sure is that i don't care how many new badges they add unless there is actual new achievements for it i will never play through the game on any of those settings as i have other games i can play beside the same game on ridiculous settings like permadeath

PAN_1972
04-05-2016, 11:33 PM
...... ridiculous settings like permadeath

Well, permadeath is an option you are free to choose if you are good and careful enough. Everyone is free to continue playing in Easy mode. It is your own choice, but I like the challenge.
Just my taste of gaming ;)

Mathias338
04-12-2016, 06:27 PM
Hi,
now that we will get the survivor /permadeath mode Ubisoftclub has added some new badges to the list.

Top Of The Food Chain
Top Of The Food Chain (2nd chance)
Top Of The Food Chain (Permadeath)
Survival Of The Fittest <--- crazy sh...t

Do you guys know if we need to make every mode a new run or is option 2 covered by 1 and 3 covered by 4?
If the mods (or someone else) could get some infos on this that would save achievementjunkies a lot of time :)

Cheers,

Pan

Confirmed!

If you finish the most difficult one (aka #4), it automatically unlocks the previous achievement tiers :cool:
Good luck though...

Fireseed
04-13-2016, 07:41 AM
Any news about the FC Primal figurines mentioned in the latest twitch stream? Only the #4 method count?

PAN_1972
05-11-2016, 10:14 AM
Any news about the FC Primal figurines mentioned in the latest twitch stream? Only the #4 method count?

Yes, only the 4th point Survival of the fittest is going into raffle.

Laschinsky
05-25-2016, 04:25 PM
Confirmed!

If you finish the most difficult one (aka #4), it automatically unlocks the previous achievement tiers :cool:
Good luck though...

Hello Everybody!
I try the #4-difficulty for 3 times. First 2 times just 3% then i died(Jaguars). Then 3rd attempt(i was really into the game now lol a real hunter lol everytime had a escape route etc...) 15%!!!
I play ca 14,5hours - then i just die...
My question is now: For what!!!!!! lolololl

How many UplayPoints are linked to that "Survivor of the fittest"-"Trophie"?

*The "Permadeath"-mode in "extreme"-difficultty is absolutely amazing. Its crazy, for sure, but the gameplay totally changes into thrilling expirience in every single second(im a long time supporter of "NO HUD", REALLISTICas possible-first person view-Games("Vietcong", "Hidden&Dangerous 2", "Far Cry 2" etc.)
With all HUD turned off(no ironsights!!!:)) The game is pure hunting for survive. U have to learn to aim by bow etc., the first shots misses deff, but from time to time, with little training u got so nice hits. Its a very good balanced gameplay for me, very realistic with no jokes etc(when U out of food and stamina between lots off very danderous animals, and U make it by a long march to the next bonfire gives a hughes bonus of motivation to play further

Sooo, simple question: What is the reward for this Trophie? :)
I mean, a nice trophie in my PS4-trophie-wall(PSN-trophies) would be nice, or a real trophie sendet by postman:)
BECAUSE THATS REALLY HARD TO BEAT I THINK.

THnxLaschinSKY
ps.: i start a new attempt now:)

Laschinsky
05-25-2016, 05:07 PM
Sooo, simple question: What is the reward for this Trophie? :)
I mean, a nice trophie in my PS4-trophie-wall(PSN-trophies) would be nice, or a real trophie sendet by postman:)
BECAUSE THATS REALLY HARD TO BEAT I THINK.

THnxLaschinSKY
ps.: i start a new attempt now:)[/QUOTE]

Sorry, im a idiot, i dont look into PS4 direct link uplay,
srr, now i know: 200+1100 uplays
Mmmmh?:) not enough for that hours of gameplay!:)
A real trophie would be nice:) Or a VIP-meeting with a "Wenja":)

Thnx, BB