PDA

View Full Version : Materials collected by Operation Base

mcbyte2012
03-30-2016, 12:01 PM
I build my Base of Operations and with this there come a few favours. Materials are collected by itsself every hour ... so it says :D. But I can't find any ... where are they stored ??? :( Pls help me ... I'm gettin frustrated.

subpeo
03-30-2016, 12:04 PM
Each wing has several upgrades, these material boxes are listed as the perk that comes with unlocking the upgrade. Have you unlocked them all?

mcbyte2012
03-30-2016, 12:22 PM
Yes ... I already did for all three wings. But where are these materials collected, which are told in that perks ???

subpeo
03-30-2016, 03:32 PM
just watch the radar and it will lead you to the boxes in each of the wings. The icons for each type of material will appear

TRM FAM
03-30-2016, 05:30 PM
just watch the radar and it will lead you to the boxes in each of the wings. The icons for each type of material will appear

Agree with what he said...each wing has 2-3 of them.

Security go in from the entrance and right on the left is the first box. Go to the right of the upgrade laptop and there is a loot chest there (clothing, etc.). Then you go through sit room and by the barracks is another box with parts.

Med you enter and on both the left and right by the laptop is consumables and fabric.

Tech is upstairs past the laptop on the right and then on through the door on the right again. I think there is another tech box but can't remember atm.