PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please give me a save file? (any will do)

lacyangle
03-30-2016, 10:10 AM
I'm a casual and I like free-roaming independent of the storyline, but I'm guessing I'll get killed quick if I try to do this early in the game (Or maybe the map is locked, idk, haven't bought it yet) - does anyone have a save? I don't really care how far in you are, just the further the better I guess.

vic_must_play
03-30-2016, 12:06 PM
The game is not that difficult, overall few missions seem a big block to progress. I prefer to free roam too but none of the missions are especially objectionable certainly less so than some earlier FC games. In addition, you do have some choice as to which ones you go for. Having it all in advance will sadly greatly alter the difficulty. If you are happy playing at the top that is fine but if you want a challenge borrowing a save may result in a rather flat experience.

WID992007
04-03-2016, 03:46 AM
I'm a casual and I like free-roaming independent of the storyline, but I'm guessing I'll get killed quick if I try to do this early in the game (Or maybe the map is locked, idk, haven't bought it yet) - does anyone have a save? I don't really care how far in you are, just the further the better I guess.

the only save file i backed up is the one for the Bloodfang saber tooth hunt , as i read online you can have a glitch in the game and the animal will die before you can tame him
so i made a save file backup of pre hunt and one of after i tamed him

to use my saves make sure you first shut off the uplay cloud save synchronization setting in the Uplay client

that does not allow you to use backed up save files in many cases and can result in a corrupted save i think .. i keep that off as i like to use my own backed up saves so i can replay my games from any point

i bought the Uplay only PC version of the game as i got it on sale on Green man gaming the day the game shipped for only $39.99 ..was cheaper then the $59.99 steam wanted for it

if you want or need a blood fang pre hunt save file i have one for that hunt you can get mine here

http://www.filedropper.com/prebloodfang

cut and paste my saves into your proper location ..one save is before i hunted him ..one is after i tamed him
named pre and post so you dont get them confused

For the Steam version of the base Primal game they go in
C:\ Program files X86 \ Ubisoft \ Ubisoft game launcher \savegames \ *a folder with a long series
of letters and numbers Varies from system to system* \ 2029

the Uplay only version they go in
C:\ Program files X86 \ Ubisoft \ Ubisoft game launcher \savegames \ *a folder with a long series
of letters and numbers Varies from system to system* \ 2010

my game is the uplay only version .. but the saves should work if you just cut and paste the save files into the right folder for your version

AGAIN make sure you shut off the Uplay cloud save sync setting in the Uplay client settings so you can use other saves .. you should shut that off anyway as it can cause problems.

i had problems with that Uplay setting years ago with FarCry 3 when i had a crash in the middle of an auto save ..so ever since then i keep it off and do manual save backups to a usb drive if i wanna keep a save file for a mission i want to replay

not sure how far into the game i was at the time ..but that sabertooth mission i heard was glitchy and i only made the save so in case something went wrong

but your more then welcome to it