PDA

View Full Version : Better Ranking scheme!

B1G_T
07-05-2004, 01:21 AM
hey i would like to see a better ranking scheme mixing box the new and the old...

+ Make it so you have to even out you playing time with sabotage, extraction and neutralisation, like before so if you play less of one of the modes you get more points when you play it and you loose less points if you havent played it much. Give and incetive to play the other modes many people never touch these great game modes! (you have to bring this points scheme back)

+ also loose or gain points for a session depending how well you go.. say how many ND133's you neutralized, how many kills, how many deaths, and if you killed yourself.. Thats much better so if you have a bad partner least you can beneifit for you performance.

+ Leave 100 points to get to each level

+ GEt rid of being past 0 . Make 0 the lowest you can go not negative numbers

+ make it so you dont lose as much points when dropping out but rather make it so the first offence is little (for those who dont mean to drop out) but if it becomes repetitive the penaltie becomes higher eventually reaching 100 point penalty

+ ranking should be show in lobby so you can check your stats and the players in the rooms stats with out having to leave.. plus this decreases the boredem of waiting hours for a good game..

Thats some of what it should be like.. defiantly need the aspects of getting more points for doing modes you dont using play.

B1G_T
07-05-2004, 01:21 AM
hey i would like to see a better ranking scheme mixing box the new and the old...

+ Make it so you have to even out you playing time with sabotage, extraction and neutralisation, like before so if you play less of one of the modes you get more points when you play it and you loose less points if you havent played it much. Give and incetive to play the other modes many people never touch these great game modes! (you have to bring this points scheme back)

+ also loose or gain points for a session depending how well you go.. say how many ND133's you neutralized, how many kills, how many deaths, and if you killed yourself.. Thats much better so if you have a bad partner least you can beneifit for you performance.

+ Leave 100 points to get to each level

+ make it so you dont lose as much points when dropping out but rather make it so the first offence is little (for those who dont mean to drop out) but if it becomes repetitive the penaltie becomes higher eventually reaching 100 point penalty

+ ranking should be show in lobby so you can check your stats and the players in the rooms stats with out having to leave.. plus this decreases the boredem of waiting hours for a good game..

Thats some of what it should be like.. defiantly need the aspects of getting more points for doing modes you dont using play.

neurotap
07-06-2004, 09:31 AM
that sounds good, lets hope ubi soft are listening.

what about building in a system so that the more times you play a particular player the less points you get? to try and stop people deliberatly throwing games so their mates get higher rankings? or using 2 accounts?

also, a notification of how many points you'd stand to win or lose before you start a particular ranked game? (based on player ranks, mode, etc.)

TheDarkSleeper1
07-06-2004, 11:49 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by B1G_T:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
and then a battle between teammates to hack the most ND133's or to kill the most spy's. No this one should not be realized... The other one's are fine http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

WR0K
07-06-2004, 11:53 AM
Yah when my friend and i start playing maps i normally play defence for him or do distractions wiel he gets in place to hack. I would love to gain no points O_o

_-_-_-_-_
http://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v99/Wroko/MercArv.jpg
GamerTag, Wrok
-_-_-_-_-

JarHead217
07-07-2004, 11:22 AM
in madden and espn football.(my brothers plays and i watch) the game tells if u drop or lose connection....they shoukl do that with SC

Thanks for Bank and Mall!
Peter:Math, my friend is just the lesbian sister of Biology.

Lambert: a little wet is better then a little dead.

curiousgeorge39
07-07-2004, 12:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by B1G_T:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No friggin kidding. I'm past 0 cus I always played with my buddies who were like level 3's when I had just started playing. I only played against them, and never cared about my points, but it's hard to get partners when you're at -185 points. I may have that low of points, but my skillset is that of a level 2 or 3 (I know, I'm still not very good).

Mr-Herer
07-07-2004, 02:01 PM
I think the best thing to do with the ranking system would be to make every line of code that is related to the ranking system start with a "//".

PAKMAN52SE
07-07-2004, 02:02 PM
Why????????

http://www.seriouswheels.com/images/320-Ford-GT-Concept-Yellow-Black.jpg
From the show Father Ted
Mrs. Doyle: Would ya like some tea
Delivery Guy: Oh, no thanks, there's a 70% chance it'd kill me
Mrs. Doyle: I'll make some anyway

GT:shadow eclipse and pakman 52

Mr-Herer
07-07-2004, 02:23 PM
To remove the damned thing from the game. I'm sick of having to rank down all the time just to get a game when none of my friends are online because nobody will play with anyone above rank 4.

So now I just keep it down to two as much as possible. Plus it seems that as soon as most people hit rank 4 or above they suddenly become complete arseholes.

The ranking system is also the single greatest reason why so many glitches have been hunted down and spread to so many people. I'd bet if there was no ranking system that hardly anyone would have bothered looking for even a fraction of the glitches we have today.

PAKMAN52SE
07-07-2004, 05:40 PM
I'm a 6 and people play with me and my friends level 0-17.

http://www.seriouswheels.com/images/320-Ford-GT-Concept-Yellow-Black.jpg

GT:shadow eclipse and pakman 52
I'm Last.

doobus48174
07-07-2004, 08:00 PM
im a level 4 and its hard for me to find a good game. the higher levels cheat like ****ers and the lower ones dont like to play with me cus im a level 4. so i dont play it vary much anymore

------------------------------
beware my dark jedi powers