PDA

View Full Version : Update 22 - March 21

Ubi-JollyCharly
03-23-2016, 06:43 PM
Hello Riders!

Better later than never, here is the patchnote for the update 22 available since Monday 21rst of March on both Android and iOS devices.

Let’s start with what you’ve been all waiting for: Leaderboard fixes!

For a couple of weeks, the Crazy Bikes and Donkey Leaderboards were basically broken. We could blame, as usual, Butch and his gang’s shenanigans, but the causes are actually a bit more complicated.
We worked hard on implementing a great event you all enjoyed very much – the KTM event! Unfortunately some unforeseen complications resulted on the issues you experienced lately with the Leaderboards for the Donkey and Crazy Bikes. This is now fixed with the update 22 and you’ll be able to see your Personal Best Times added to the LB again!
Also very important, none of you shouldn't have lost the points you earned lately on those LB. Next time you will break a personal best time with a Crazy Bike or the Donkey, the missing points will be also updated.

Now that this is cleared up, let’s have a more detailed look into all the new cool stuff that update brings along! #SpoilerAlert#NopeTooLate

We had a very interesting “psychology of the Rider (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1400939-getting-sick-of-TF?p=11440058&viewfull=1#post11440058)” post lately, presented by our famous Xitooner, and we can say there is something for every taste here!

We are happy to present you 3 new PAINTJOBS and a new OUTFIT (yes, the Hungry Shark one. Yes, it was supposed to be a surprise, but well…)!

New Paintjobs:

Cheetah for the Riptide
Saurus for the Phantom
Hungry Shark for the Armadillo

You will be happy to discover them in the garage where you can buy them for 75 gems each, once completed the mission “Spiritual High”.

Hungry Shark Outfit:
Some very lucky fellas already had access to this outfit, our mistake.
However, the outfit is planned to be available for all of you soon, on iOS AND Android.
So brace yourself, it’s coming!

“More tracks, more tracks, more tracks!” can we hear the crowd shouting!
Sometimes, instead of reaching the top 1% of an event, we have to study hard for an exam or spend a week under the sun in Mauritius (for the lucky ones). We are not pointing fingers here, it happens to the best of us!
Anyway, for one reason or another, your world map might be missing some great tracks from former events. And of course, nobody likes a world map with holes!
No worries, 11 TRACKS are now available for you to buy in the Daily Shop.

Tracks:

Forgotten Factory
Barren Steps
Rocks Off
Villainous Hideout
Crow Nest
Vagrant Camp
Gem Quarry
Amusement Pit
Tribal Homestead
Toxin Harvest
The Big Swing

Who never had the feeling of being so unfortunate with the Spinning Wheel? Who never has been so frustrated when the arrow stops just before the item his heart desires the most?
Well, we are now giving you a second chance to spin the wheel (for regular rewards) and loot the item you want.
You now have the possibility to RE-SPIN ONCE the wheel for FREE by watching an ad.

To finally beat Butch, it is important to have the best bikes. Eager for more challenge, waiting for you bike to upgrade can sometimes feel like it’s taking forever.
Instead of counting from 1 to infinity twice while waiting (we’ve heard Chuck Norris can…), you now have the possibility to watch ads to REDUCE the UPGRADES TIME. And you can do it limitlessly until the upgrade is done or there are no more ads to watch.

Last but not least, this update also comes with a couple of general improvements:

Optimized 3D objects loading – should lead to slight FPS improvement
New UI for server sync pop-up [iOS]

And that’s it on our side! Have a good ride!

Trials Frontier Team

PL-k4kshi-TFG
03-23-2016, 08:23 PM
first of all, i want to say this is a greatly done post :P many jokes and well organized!

Sometimes, instead of reaching the top 1% of an event, we have to study hard for an exam or spend a week under the sun in Mauritius (for the lucky ones). We are not pointing fingers here, it happens to the best of us!

haha, thats me! thats great i can catch up with my rank finally! that's said only 2 tracks left, curves of destiny and crow roofs

Bonxy
03-24-2016, 02:53 PM
Thanks for the breakdown. Glad to finally get the missing agent tracks! :D

CasuallyDressed
03-24-2016, 05:03 PM
Great that I've finally been able to get The Big Swing. Will we also be able to buy missing blueprints soon? As much as I disliked The Stallion, it still irks me that mine is incomplete.

rommot
03-25-2016, 08:20 PM
You guys seriously messed something up on iOS. I don't get the black screen issue some users are complaining about. But for me the game wont even start for most of the time. Only on rare occasions I am able to start the game without problems. We need a hotfix.

OrdinaryDevin
03-29-2016, 01:15 AM
The bunker is still not loading. says it's unavailable to come back later and continue where I left off. Please fix...

NOBBYHOBSON
04-01-2016, 10:00 AM
Regarding this part of the post and wether the shark should be in our wardrobe ready to buy since update 4.0:

Hungry Shark Outfit:
Some very lucky fellas already had access to this outfit, our mistake.
However, the outfit is planned to be available for all of you soon, on iOS AND Android.
So brace yourself, itís coming!

Everything else from the update is working but seeing the amount of sharks there is I would just like some kind of conformation on this please Charly.
This could be widespread or intended but either way I and others wouldn't want to miss out!
Sharks are everywhere.

adanz7
04-28-2016, 06:13 AM
Apart from the whole "not able to contact bunker" issue that always crops up, I am having another problem that is getting extremely frustrating:

When clicking "New Showdown", it will rarely ever find me a match the first time I press it - usually to get a match, I have to press the icon probably a dozen times or so before it will finally search me out a match - and for multiple showdowns, I have to do this for each match I'm trying to start!!

On top of this, after completing a showdown, I try to start a new showdown straight from the completion screen and carry over the tokens to earn more - but each time I complete a showdown, it doesn't find me any matches and I end up back at a blank showdown list back at square one trying to find a match by pressing the "New Showdown" button 20 times before it find me a match!

This game is great - I love it!! But I do get crazy frustrated when I can't play it cause something isn't working right!!

Please fix!!!