PDA

View Full Version : List of all currently known Gear Talents

Deaftones
03-19-2016, 02:21 AM
I have been seeing a lot of people on here wondering about talents and upgrading gear with bad talents on it, I found this on the division wiki page and figured I would post it on here. I even jazzed it up with some bold lettering and underlining because I have too much free time today. There may be a couple unknowns, but for the most part these are the majority of the armor talents.

Possible Gear Talents By Item

Masks

Enduring
Effect: While in your last segment, your health continuously regenerates to fill up the segment.

Refreshed
Effect: When your health is in the last segment, all your healing is improved by 30%.

Rejuvenated
Effect: Consuming a medkit also removes all negative status effects from you.

Tenacious
Effect: Using a Medkit increases your damage by 9.5% for x seconds.

Rehabilitated
Effect: When you are affected by a status effect you are healed for 2% every second.

Body Armor

Reckless
Effect: You deal x% more damage and receive x% more damage.

Robust
Effect: You have x% more armor while in cover.

Rapid
Effect: The cooldown of your healing skills is decreased by x%.

Vigorous
Effect: All your healing skills have Over Heal enabled.

Forceful
Effect: Your armor is increased by x% while your Signature Skill is active.

Backpacks

Technical
Effect: While your signature skill is active, your Skill Power is increased by 13%.

Inventive
Effect: Your Skill Power is increased by 13% while you are at full health.

Relentless
Effect: 3% of the damage dealt by your skills is returned to you as healing.

Resourceful
Effect: All healing applied to you is also applied to your skill objects.

Specialized
Effect: 13% of your Firearms and Stamina are added to your Skill Power.

Gloves

Savage
Effect: Your Critical hit chance is increased by 13% against targets out of cover.

Reckless
Effect: You deal x% more damage and receive x% more damage.

Cunning
Effect: After reloading, your next shot with this weapon has a 9.5% higher critical hit chance.

Decisive
Effect: Headshots with your side arm deal x% more damage.

Astute
Effect: The first 3 bullets of your magazine have a x% higher chance to do a Critical Hit.

Holsters

Recovered
Effect: Damage taken while doing a cover to cover maneuver is regenerated over 5 seconds upon reaching your destination.

Nimble
Effect: While doing a cover to cover move in combat, you heal 2% of your max Health for every x meter run.

Steadfast
Effect: While in cover, health regeneration kicks in twice as fast.

Sturdy
Effect: Your armor is increased by 12.5% when you stay more than ? seconds in the same cover.

Knee Pads

Accomplished
Effect: Rewards from Accolades are tripled.

Prosperous
Effect: Critical headshots grant you credits.

Perceptive
Effect: Your Item find and Gold find bonuses are increased by x%.

Shabafa
03-19-2016, 02:22 AM
+rep this is extremely helpful :)

Deaftones
03-19-2016, 02:51 AM
Anytime, if anyone has anything to add let me know. Obviously I will look into it to avoid fake talents being added to the list, but any help will be great. Might do a weapons one soon as well, I'm sure it's all on the wiki anyway though.

Immortal_Zeal
03-19-2016, 02:57 AM
Ahhh, this is great, will definitely help me create a specific set. +1

id.Lanov
03-19-2016, 04:14 AM
Great job!
Next step - explanation of what weapon prefixes means (navy, modified, army and so on). :rolleyes:

Deaftones
03-19-2016, 03:41 PM
Great job!
Next step - explanation of what weapon prefixes means (navy, modified, army and so on). :rolleyes:

The only things I've noticed so far is that lv 31 purple items have unique prefixes, "spider silk" will always be a level 31 armor item and "prototype" will always be a level 31 mod.

Freakhill_-
03-19-2016, 03:46 PM
Relentless

Is this work with Pulse // Smart Cover or Tactical Link or its only with active skills like Turret // Sticky // Mine ?

Accomplished
Effect: Rewards from Accolades are tripled.

What is Accolades ?

thx

Deaftones
03-19-2016, 06:12 PM
Relentless

Is this work with Pulse // Smart Cover or Tactical Link or its only with active skills like Turret // Sticky // Mine ?

I believe it is only active skills but I'm not positive, will test later unless someone else can help.

KeenanFeldspar
03-20-2016, 12:39 AM
Rehabilitated Mask Talent and Nimble Holster Talent is not working properly, I do not get any heal while i have a negative or positive status effect on me sometimes (in-or out of combat) neither i got any heal doing cover to cover. Is there something i am missing ? Anyone else noticed this ?
PS: I just realized the mask talent works after you get a negative status effect. But after the effect wears off, and you dont have any, it just continues sometimes. I think its broken.

Deaftones
03-20-2016, 04:37 PM
Rehabilitated Mask Talent and Nimble Holster Talent is not working properly, I do not get any heal while i have a negative or positive status effect on me sometimes (in-or out of combat) neither i got any heal doing cover to cover. Is there something i am missing ? Anyone else noticed this ?
PS: I just realized the mask talent works after you get a negative status effect. But after the effect wears off, and you dont have any, it just continues sometimes. I think its broken.

The rehabilitated talent is bugged, it has been for awhile now hopefully they will fix it soon. I find the rejuvenated talent to be the best one for masks personally though, it's great for negating on fire and bleed, plus I rarely use medpacks anyway since I use first aid so popping one to remove a negative status effect can be a real life saver.

Deaftones
03-22-2016, 03:54 AM
Haven't had a chance to test it yet, have been busy this weekend with the st patty parades and stuff. Bumping incase anyone else knows about nimble.

Cypheon
03-22-2016, 04:08 AM
nimble has been working for me so far, though i haven't paid attention to whether or not its math is accurate yet. i just know the movement triggers healing while i'm being shot at.

as a side note, i just had a captcha image that included a staple as a letter, and what looked like an F cut in half diagonally... o.O

Deaftones
03-24-2016, 08:01 AM
nimble has been working for me so far, though i haven't paid attention to whether or not its math is accurate yet. i just know the movement triggers healing while i'm being shot at.

as a side note, i just had a captcha image that included a staple as a letter, and what looked like an F cut in half diagonally... o.O

Maybe you need to be in combat for it to work then, cool thanks for the info.

SerArthur-Dayne
03-24-2016, 08:12 AM
A helpful thread!? gtfo...

...nice one!

Deaftones
03-24-2016, 06:55 PM
A helpful thread!? gtfo...

I know right, a thread where someone isn't complaining about the DZ or RNG, unbelievable.

CandyR27
03-24-2016, 06:59 PM
This thread needs a sticky or a pin or crazy glue or something. Very useful. Thanks for putting it together.

Deaftones
03-27-2016, 07:33 PM
This thread needs a sticky or a pin or crazy glue or something. Very useful. Thanks for putting it together.

No problemo

Smoke_On_Fire
03-30-2016, 09:11 AM
Rehabilitated Mask Talent and Nimble Holster Talent is not working properly,
Yep nimble seems broken. Now I'll hog every thread until its fixed. This game has some contents where you really wonder what kind of dumb programmer was responsible. Like also the crafting material upgrade not working in batches. I have about 300 fabrics that I can now upgrade one by one. Brilliant. Or when you log in during maintenance, all you can press is space and retry login, there is no quit button. The game overall is great, but some things feel like people missed out on the basics.

Natchai_Ubisoft
03-30-2016, 10:36 AM
Thanks for a very informative post! I've moved it to Guides as it fits better and might get more attention ;)