PDA

View Full Version : Patch notes for 1.1.2?

Aryvian
03-07-2016, 06:28 PM
Any patch notes to be read? :o

Pimpace
03-07-2016, 06:36 PM
Any patch notes to be read? :o

Yeah, I just realized, that there is a patch installed. Where is the contain? Any note?

Janne252
03-07-2016, 06:41 PM
Apparently only the .exe files were changed and Support/Readme folder remains untouched (no new changelogs).

Rickvs64
03-07-2016, 06:41 PM
Well they didn't fix the mouse deadzone issue.
Soo... yeah. Would be nice to see what they did fix.

BattleMaster23
03-07-2016, 06:43 PM
I just downloaded it through Uplay and its size was 126MB - I too would like to know the list of changes/fixes :-)

XXLpeanuts
03-07-2016, 06:48 PM
Not sure what they did but performance has now lowered from a perfect 55-60 to 46-60. Not happy.

BattleMaster23
03-07-2016, 06:54 PM
Not sure what they did but performance has now lowered from a perfect 55-60 to 46-60. Not happy.

Maybe the patch reset some of the graphics settings. If you lowered some prior to the patch, now they are higher at a default perhaps.

Also, the patch may have added some new graphics options. I shall have a look myself shortly :-)

LucyTheSuccubus
03-07-2016, 11:10 PM
What the hell?

Since the update was released the ingame sound is messed up for me in some weird way.
Its hard to describe. Its like I have pressure on my year or Im standing in the middle of a subway and hear some sort of echo.

I know this sounds odd but its definitely the game. It sounds different to me now. In a way that I totally dont like. Feels uncomfortable. oO
I hope they fix this... Not sure if I get used to this.

Did they add proper Surround support? Maybe thats it. Usually I would like something like this especially because I have a quite expensive Surround headset but it just sounds so weird.
Maybe my ears are simply not used to this sound after playing Primal 20 hours with the old sound...

Kelmazad
03-08-2016, 12:55 AM
Since i installed the update, i can't even launch the game anymore. Best update of my entire life ! 10/10 would download without asking questions again

v1p4
03-08-2016, 10:17 AM
wtf @ patch. I played Ultra settings on patch 1.1.0 without any problems. Now with 1.1.2 i can't even ride my beast without stuttering fps .... ...
please fix the perfomance problems on PC with 1.1.2.
With 1.1.0 i got constantly 60+ fps

LucyTheSuccubus
03-08-2016, 01:23 PM
I have around 5FPS more. Also try to reset settings.
Also there is a new Nvidia driver. May check it.

Janne252
03-08-2016, 03:18 PM
I tried asking for a changelog/status on twitter twice, without luck. Almost as if someone was told NOT to answer it.

Rickvs64
03-09-2016, 04:32 PM
It's random undocumented patches like these that make modding the game next to impossible and it certainly doesn't lighten the mood of players who are waiting for a hotfix to some gamebreaking issues.

Mathias338
03-12-2016, 12:16 AM
It's random undocumented patches like these that make modding the game next to impossible and it certainly doesn't lighten the mood of players who are waiting for a hotfix to some gamebreaking issues.

Sorry you're absolutely right, we should have been communicating on this earlier :)

It was a tiny hotfix that didn't add anything major to the game. Which is why no official patch notes were published.
We do have an official patch #2 scheduled soon, which fixes a couple of bugs & issues raised by the community since launch.
As soon as it's live, it will have the associated patch notes that go with it.

Thanks,
Mat

Dolgothir
03-12-2016, 01:26 AM
Went through a lot of problems getting this game to play when it first was released. Now today I find a patch for the game. install patch and now I am back to not being able to play the game again. Did I really pay you a lot of money to test and problemsolve your game or did I buy the game to play?

This along with 2 other tickets for 2 other games, not solved, is really testing my patience...

Janne252
03-12-2016, 01:32 PM
Sorry you're absolutely right, we should have been communicating on this earlier :)

It was a tiny hotfix that didn't add anything major to the game. Which is why no official patch notes were published.
We do have an official patch #2 scheduled soon, which fixes a couple of bugs & issues raised by the community since launch.
As soon as it's live, it will have the associated patch notes that go with it.

Thanks,
Mat

No matter how insignificant the changes in a patch are, the community would greatly appreciate to know what was changed. Thanks!

joncoulter
03-12-2016, 04:47 PM
I played for 13 hours with the pre 1.1.2 patch (don't know exactly what version) on Ultra settings without any sort of a problem.

Now when I play farcry primal for 5 minutes, my computer's USB ports all get disabled, the moues clicks stop working (but not mouse movement) and my PC is basically useless unless I hard-reboot it (i.e., soft reboot never finished). This patch really introduced something screwy for me.

I have a very common configuration: Windows 10 Pro, Intel I7 4790K, GTX 980ti -- all drivers fully up to date.

I do play with an xbox one controller (even on PC) and that is the first thing fails -- after about 5 minutes in the game the USB port for it gets disabled and the "XINPUT" control shows with a red X in the device manager. At this point the whole PC is basically unresponsive. I have to use keyboard shortcuts to navigate windows to even get to the device manager to look at things before doing a reboot.

I also have an MSI GS60 laptop with a GTX 970M in it that displays the exact same behavior. So I've tested Far Cry Primal 1.1.2 on two totally different computers and it screws them both up in a very similar way.

Please roll back this patch or give us a way to ! Or rollback then changes in the next page. This is a serious huge issue.

UbiBooma
03-12-2016, 07:44 PM
I played for 13 hours with the pre 1.1.2 patch (don't know exactly what version) on Ultra settings without any sort of a problem.

Now when I play farcry primal for 5 minutes, my computer's USB ports all get disabled, the moues clicks stop working (but not mouse movement) and my PC is basically useless unless I hard-reboot it (i.e., soft reboot never finished). This patch really introduced something screwy for me.

I have a very common configuration: Windows 10 Pro, Intel I7 4790K, GTX 980ti -- all drivers fully up to date.

I do play with an xbox one controller (even on PC) and that is the first thing fails -- after about 5 minutes in the game the USB port for it gets disabled and the "XINPUT" control shows with a red X in the device manager. At this point the whole PC is basically unresponsive. I have to use keyboard shortcuts to navigate windows to even get to the device manager to look at things before doing a reboot.

I also have an MSI GS60 laptop with a GTX 970M in it that displays the exact same behavior. So I've tested Far Cry Primal 1.1.2 on two totally different computers and it screws them both up in a very similar way.

Please roll back this patch or give us a way to ! Or rollback then changes in the next page. This is a serious huge issue.

Hi joncoulter, welcome to the forums! Very sorry to hear this... did you submit a support (http://support.ubi.com)ticket? They should be able to problem solve the issue with you.

WID992007
03-12-2016, 07:45 PM

thats a problem created by a recent Windows up date..... please see

https://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV_PC/comments/48me06/psa_latest_windows_10_update_breaks_keyboard/

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/492cgh/psa_unplugging_a_xbox_one_controller_in_windows/

darkonex (https://www.reddit.com/user/darkonex) 2 points 6 days ago
Heh I thought it was Far Cry Primal and submit a ticket to Ubisoft on it earlier. Then it happened with Black Desert Online so realized it obviously wasn't an issue with one game. I uninstalled that KB3140743 and reboot and did a quick test of connecting and disconnecting the X1 controller and seems to have fixed it. I set my Windows Update Service to stopped and disabled for now until I hear of the official fix being out. Thanks for posting this PSA I was getting really annoyed this afternoon!

i find it really funny that Microsoft breaks their own hardware in windows 10 updates ...

then everyone wants to cast the blame elsewhere without looking at their own system first

davidka610
03-14-2016, 09:06 AM
When it comes to the next patch?

Slickwilly06
03-16-2016, 05:12 AM

This is actually a known issue with the last Windows 10 update and it is a direct problem with your XOne controller. I have the same issue