PDA

View Full Version : Primal makes no fun.

fredo1215
03-05-2016, 01:50 PM
After 9 hours of playing Far Cry-Primal i am very frustrated.
Yes, Primal has a good story and a beautiful Setting, but getting attacked every 5 minutes is very annoying.
I wanna have fun, no stress! Sorry guys, but playing Far Cry 4 again is much more fun.

Beefheart-DK
03-06-2016, 01:27 AM
After 9 hours of playing Far Cry-Primal i am very frustrated.
Yes, Primal has a good story and a beautiful Setting, but getting attacked every 5 minutes is very annoying.
I wanna have fun, no stress! Sorry guys, but playing Far Cry 4 again is much more fun.

idiot:mad:

Rickvs64
03-07-2016, 10:22 AM
Bring along a Badger or Cave Bear.

Though I will say that the spawning of random events can be f*cked up sometimes.
Things like enemy troops spawning in the distance in your LoS or looking for a specific animal with your owl, tagging them and then finding out they've immediately despawned as you regained control of Takkar.

vic_must_play
03-07-2016, 01:21 PM
Though I will say that the spawning of random events can be f*cked up sometimes.
Things like enemy troops spawning in the distance in your LoS or looking for a specific animal with your owl, tagging them and then finding out they've immediately despawned as you regained control of Takkar.

Noticed this happening to me more since I stopped using the HUD and minimap, looking at the main map for directions you see an event but by the time you reach it navigating the hard way it has vanished. Also a wolf just popped out of existence when I was charging it after it took out a friendly. This is another thing that used to happen with FC4 on occasion npcs just popping out of existence you see or hear them in the distance then they are just gone to oblivion without a trace - spooky.