PDA

View Full Version : Grappling hook climbing

Gen.Manhertz
03-05-2016, 10:31 AM
I had the same problem in Far Cry 4!
I can't climb up on the rope, if I use my own keybindings. I don't even change the left mouse button in the options, but I can't climb with it.
If I reset the keybindings to default, I can climb, but I will not use the default keybindings!

blueducky11
03-05-2016, 05:42 PM
I had the same problem in Far Cry 4!
I can't climb up on the rope, if I use my own keybindings. I don't even change the left mouse button in the options, but I can't climb with it.
If I reset the keybindings to default, I can climb, but I won't use the default keybindings!

I have the same problem, I am in the cave, I get the grappling hook from the jaguar. I throw it and try and use left click on my mouse to climb but I cannot climb. Is there a solution to this?

progvd
03-05-2016, 11:16 PM
I have the same problem, I am in the cave, I get the grappling hook from the jaguar. I throw it and try and use left click on my mouse to climb but I cannot climb. Is there a solution to this?

I have the same problem, Hopefull someone can react for a solution :O

Gen.Manhertz
03-07-2016, 09:13 AM
There is no solution, they have to make a patch for it, just like they did for FC4. The question is, how long will it take?

Mego-Urko
03-08-2016, 07:33 PM
Please patch, this same thing happened in Far Cry 4 and they fixed it, you would think they would have learned a lesson that time.

:mad:

SgtDupuis1988
03-08-2016, 10:04 PM
I've the same problem too . like in farcry 4 before the patch ...:mad:

Gen.Manhertz
03-10-2016, 08:22 AM
Please patch, this same thing happened in Far Cry 4 and they fixed it, you would think they would have learned a lesson that time.

:mad:

Exactly my thoughts!

This is the 3rd FC collectors edition I have, and I can't play with it properly, because I want to explore everything.. and I need a working hook for that. :nonchalance:

Mego-Urko
03-19-2016, 04:54 PM
Any word on a fix?