PDA

View Full Version : Dah's Hut won't unlock

chrshale
03-05-2016, 12:26 AM
So I've brought Dah to the village, he's joined the village, but his hut won't unlock. Do I have to do something first???

Klyvyxa
03-05-2016, 10:41 AM
I think You need to return to the Big Darwa Fort and find the entrance to the cave, but this has a protective poison "fog" and you need to make a quick escape from this and then head back to Your village to speak with Dah. When you arrive to Dahs cage in your cave you will find him been taken away so first you have to rescue him "Wenja Welcome mission".

After that you can build his hut and upgrade it later.

Later on you will have to complete the mission Into Udam Land and Speak with Sayla so she can unlock antidote.
Recipe: 1x Meat + 1x Rare North Yellow Leaf

Tip:

http://segmentnext.com/2016/02/23/far-cry-primal-village-building-guide-how-to-unlock-huts-upgrades-population/

You need to capture the Big Darwa Fort and complete the Wenja Welcome mission to acquire the Berserker Bomb, Udam Skills, and Melee Resistance skills:

How to Bring: Complete Wenja Welcome mission and then speak with Dah

Level 1 Prerequisites: 15 North Cedar + 15 North Black Rock + 15 North Clay + Rare Black Dhole Skins + 40 Villagers
Level 1 Rewards: Udam skills and 1500 XP

Level 2 Prerequisites: 35 North Cedar + 25 North Black Rock + 20 North Clay + Rare Two Horn Rhino Skin + 50 Villagers
Level 2 Rewards: 3000 XP and Dah Mission