PDA

View Full Version : black screen flashes on ubisoft screen, main menu and game (PC version)

stalinalive
03-04-2016, 07:33 PM
Hi, I try to play since the first day but I have graphics issues :
there is a flashing black screen whitch appears and disappears fast. The frequence is more than 1 time by second. It happens in the credits, loading screen, menus, game... Every time!
And i can't play like that!!!
Seems to be more frequent when i move the mouse, but not sure.

The more surprising is that the 1st time i launched the game, it worked correctly! I played half an hour, stop to do something, 10 minutes after, launch again and it start to bug!

I update my OS and the GPU pilots but it still not working.

My config is :

CPU : haswell i7
GPU : nvidia 970
RAM : corsair 2x4G
Mother Board : MSI

Is someone had the same issues?
An idea to fix it?
May I officialy report the bug to Ubisoft? Where? I don't see anybody whith the same problems on forums...

Is Ubisoft making a patch soon?

If you solve my problem, i give you my eternal gratitude :)

Thanks (sorry for my english)

Kaisho1
03-05-2016, 10:38 AM
Having the same issue, specs are...

MSI GT72S 6QE Dominator Pro G
CPU: i7-6820HK
RAM: 16gb
GPU: GTX980M 8gb

I've tried the 362.00, 361.91 & 361.75 drivers along with the MSI released drivers and still get the black 'flashes'

Kaisho1
03-05-2016, 11:02 AM
Disabling G-Sync in nVidia Control Panel seems to have stopped this from happening for me.

stalinalive
03-05-2016, 11:47 AM
can't find how to Disabling G-Sync in nVidia Control Panel, this option does not exist in my control panel.
It had to be in the Control Panel navigation tree pane, under Display, but i don't have the option Set up G-SYNC!

How can I see if activated or not?

stalinalive
03-05-2016, 12:05 PM
I disable vertical sync in the 3D settings (in nVidia control panel) and it works!!!

Thanks a lot!