PDA

View Full Version : Game not loading after displaying splash

Jademalo
03-04-2016, 11:36 AM
EDIT: It's a multiple monitor issue, specifically to do with Mirrored monitors. Unlink any mirrored monitors and the game will load.

After installing the game and running it through uPlay, it shows the splash screen, then that closes and it goes back to uPlay.
There is no error, there's absolutely nothing. It just doesn't load.

I've tried disabling Firewall, Antivirus, Running as Admin, verifying the installation, deleting the whole thing and redownloading it, everything. Every time, it tries to load and simply doesn't.

I'm running a GTX 970 with an i5-2500k on a fresh install of Windows 10, and I mean fresh. I've only been using it for three days. I've never had an issue like this.

Any ideas?
Thanks

Ubi-Stature
03-04-2016, 01:11 PM
Hi there,

Sorry to hear you've encountered this.

Can you try the steps outlined here?: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1398911-Game-freeze-after-click-play?p=11427101&viewfull=1#post11427101

Jademalo
03-04-2016, 11:01 PM
Unfortunately, that didn't work. I've tried reinstalling all 5 redistributables in both x86 and x64, and it still doesn't load after the splash screen.

WID992007
03-04-2016, 11:06 PM
try this open Geforce experience

click on Shadow play

and shut it off .. try the game again

Jademalo
03-04-2016, 11:47 PM
It's off, and has been off the entire time. I've also tried disabling FRAPS and MSI Afterburner, and that didn't sort it either.

Jademalo
03-04-2016, 11:54 PM
Figured it out. It's a multiple monitor issue. I've got 4 connected, and two of them mirrored. Disabling all but my primary let the game load.

roki85
03-05-2016, 12:49 AM
Same problem, but I don't have multiple monitors, so that is not solution for me... :(

So just to verify the problem:

After installing the game I click on Play button. Then a little window is shown just for a moment: Synchronizing your save games with cloud... then after that a window shows up with FC Primal picture (scull and knife) ... and after that it just SENDS ME BACK TO UPLAY...

I tried to update my driver for graphics, but it remains the same... GTX970 by the way...

I will try reinstalling the game, but is there any hints if that does not work?

jacflo
03-05-2016, 09:21 AM
Same problem, but I don't have multiple monitors, so that is not solution for me... :(

So just to verify the problem:

After installing the game I click on Play button. Then a little window is shown just for a moment: Synchronizing your save games with cloud... then after that a window shows up with FC Primal picture (scull and knife) ... and after that it just SENDS ME BACK TO UPLAY...

I tried to update my driver for graphics, but it remains the same... GTX970 by the way...

I will try reinstalling the game, but is there any hints if that does not work?

I have exactly the same problems, though having different hardware (Game compatible) and Windows 10, no multiple monitors :mad::mad::mad:
reinstalling didn't make any difference. This was my last game from Ubisoft...

roki85
03-05-2016, 10:03 AM
Re-installed (re-downloaded) the game but problem stays the same... It just won't start... After clicking on Play it just sends me to UPlay again... :(
I guess it remains to wait up for some patch because I see that a lot of people is heaving same or similar problems... but really Ubisoft... :mad::mad::mad:

thenewlucien
03-05-2016, 12:52 PM
Hello,

I have the same problem as everyone else, I start the game , I see splash screen and I return to uplay without start the game. we should find a solution because it is not normal to pay 60 euros a game not to be able to play especially when one is called Ubisoft . Thank you very quickly find a solution , ( otherwise the game does not start at all when you click on the splash application installation). Maybe your and our problem is denuvo , maybe...

kzahed88
03-05-2016, 06:57 PM
I bought Far Cry Primal today and installed the game plus the patch.
But I cant get past the splash screen.
I too have a single monitor.
If there any log files that can help detect the problem I can provide.

I have reinstalled, verified game files, tried to start using steam, updated drivers, vc redistributable etc. Nothing worked for me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

my pc specs:
windows 7 64 bit
i5-4590
R9 270
8 gb ram
1tb hdd

roki85
03-05-2016, 10:12 PM
Hellooooo.... somebody from support.... are you getting this messages??????

kzahed88
03-07-2016, 05:20 PM
I raised a question on the support site of ubisoft and nobody has gotten back to me there either.
How are we supposed to know whether a resolution for our issues is being worked on or we are just being ignored?

Gorrum
03-07-2016, 06:54 PM
I am also having this same issue that just started yesterday. i have played this game for 22 hours no problems at all then go to load the game yesterday and at first it loaded into the game but when i went to the map it would almost freeze compleetely but once i got out of the map everything was fine. i logged out of the game and once i did that now all i get is the splash screen then once that goes away nothing happens. game will not even load. Nothing has changed on my computer from the time it worked till now.

grimgard
03-07-2016, 10:30 PM
SAME! get to the start game press start, game loads, brief bit o sound, black screen, driver crashes and recovers.
Win 10
i7 6870HK 3.7ghz
16 GB DDR 4 dual Channel
GTX 980M
1980x1080 Gsync
MSI laptop.

I tried running game as admin, admin plus compatibility, delete and redownload Microsoft C+++++ crap, I have the latest drivers, and the latest technology and your game fails to launch........ ghey.

flyngpenguin
03-08-2016, 01:29 AM
I have two laptops and a desktop. Oddly, the only one that'll run the game(but a bit slowly) is the laptop without any graphics card installed at all. Both the other laptop and desktop go to "something went wrong" after I hit play and the splash screen loads. They are both getting on in age and I'd assumed that is the reason why although I can play GTA5 and Skyrim with no issues on the laptop.

Not complaining, I read the minimum specs and decided to throw the dice so I didn't expect it to run until I get the new desktop.... but am now a little worried after reading these comments that replacing the desktop wont fix it either.

Beck661
03-08-2016, 09:53 AM
I have the same problem as others, game wont start, i have just the splash screen and thats it, its going back to uplay.

momo5901
03-08-2016, 08:06 PM
Exactly same problem , the fcsplash screen just close and nothing happens

cvj7
03-09-2016, 02:11 PM
Por favor no hay nadie que conozca una solución para que el juego arranque, a mi también se me cierra en la pantalla de la calavera y el cuchillo

cvj7
03-09-2016, 02:13 PM
Please no one knows a solution to start the game , me too me off on the screen of the skull and knife

roki85
03-10-2016, 02:46 PM
5 days and counting since I bought the game and since I posted question on official support site (support.ubi.com) and on this forum (on 2 separate thread) for the problem that game won't start... None of response from support on any side, and some advice for solution!!! I just must say that they are doing some ****ty job...

Now I see that Division is out and that there are tons of errors also in that game... I was thinking of buying that game also, but with my experience with FC Primal and Ubisoft so far it's just not going to happen. In fact this is probably my last game from Ubi, regardless that we find solution for this problem or not. It's just too shameful and disappointing that support are so careless for some crucial errors for a large number of players.

Shaysea
03-11-2016, 04:42 PM
UPDATE: Solved! Installing Windows 7 Service Pack 1 and Nvidia Driver v362.00 solved the issue. Thank you roki85!

Same problem here exactly as described by Jademalo:

"After installing the game and running it through uPlay, it shows the splash screen, then that closes and it goes back to uPlay. There is no error, there's absolutely nothing. It just doesn't load."

But like others I don't have multiple monitors. I'm using a MSI laptop.

MSI GE60 2OE
i5 4200M 2.50 GHz / 8 GB RAM / NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 765M / Windows 7 x64

If someone find a solution for this issue please let us know.

kzahed88
03-11-2016, 06:22 PM
5 days and counting since I bought the game and since I posted question on official support site (support.ubi.com) and on this forum (on 2 separate thread) for the problem that game won't start... None of response from support on any side, and some advice for solution!!! I just must say that they are doing some ****ty job...

Now I see that Division is out and that there are tons of errors also in that game... I was thinking of buying that game also, but with my experience with FC Primal and Ubisoft so far it's just not going to happen. In fact this is probably my last game from Ubi, regardless that we find solution for this problem or not. It's just too shameful and disappointing that support are so careless for some crucial errors for a large number of players.

It's been 9 days for me and no reply. I have lost all hopes now.
I have had minor issues with some games from other developers but they were all solved quickly with the help of their support team.
Support from Ubisoft is non existent.

UbiBooma
03-11-2016, 08:29 PM
Hi guys, if you have submitted support tickets and the team hasn't gotten back to you within 3 days PM me the ticket # and I'll try to get their attention. Thanks for being patient.

roki85
03-13-2016, 12:30 AM
FINALLY DID IT...

UPDATED WIN 7 x64 WITH WIN 7 SERVICE PACK 1 x64, AND ALSO INSTALLED DRIVER VERSION 362.00.

HOPE THIS HELPS FOR SOMEONE ELSE.

YumiNaruta
03-13-2016, 02:50 PM
FINALLY DID IT...

UPDATED WIN 7 x64 WITH WIN 7 SERVICE PACK 1 x64, AND ALSO INSTALLED DRIVER VERSION 362.00.

It's WORKING!!!WORKING!BUAHAHA
Thank u so much!I hope this solution will not be temporal lol

poiztre
03-13-2016, 05:36 PM
Hey guys, i also tried for several days to run the game. Tried everything but the solution is installing the damn fuc*ing service pack 1. Go for it.

WID992007
03-13-2016, 06:07 PM
Hey guys, i also tried for several days to run the game. Tried everything but the solution is installing the damn fuc*ing service pack 1. Go for it.

if your running windows 7 you should have it installed already ...i mean after all Microsoft released it over 5 YEARS AGO

service pak's are very important to install on any operating system , that's why they make them .. to correct Problems the the operating system has
Win 7 SP1 also had many security Updates included with it as well as support for HDMI \

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/whats-included-in-windows-7-service-pack-1-sp1

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) is an important update that includes previously released security, performance, and stability updates for Windows 7. SP1 also includes new improvements to features and services in Windows 7, such as improved reliability when connecting to HDMI audio devices, printing using the XPS Viewer, and restoring previous folders in Windows Explorer after restarting.

Support status

Released to manufacturing
July 22, 2009; 6 years ago (2009-07-22)

General availability
October 22, 2009; 6 years ago (2009-10-22)

Latest release
Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601) / February 22, 2011; 5 years ago (2011-02-22)

Update method
Windows Update

Shaysea
03-13-2016, 07:58 PM
FINALLY DID IT...

Thank you so much! Installing both Windows 7 Service Pack 1 and Nvidia driver v362.00 solved my problem too. I can run the game now.