PDA

View Full Version : FAR CRY PRIMAL ---> Game don`t run anyway. <---

Esagila
03-03-2016, 05:52 PM
Hey , :mad::mad::mad: FAR CRY PRIMAL do not run !!

2 days and i waiting for support , nothing is working. My PC is a new one, my graficcard a verry good one, firewall off (!)
...game dont run !!!!

Support : (....... blablabla )....... show me this , .........give me that - informations from your PC .......game dont run.

I have allready FAR CRY 4 ...it works perfect in high resolutions - best grafics ( GTX 970 !! ) with Firewall !!!!!!!!
.......and Uplay /Ubisoft ?????????????? :mad:

bb guys ......Bernd 53 J. from germany

( and waitung and waiting and waiting ---> for support )

UbiSmarmy
03-04-2016, 12:38 AM
Hey , :mad::mad::mad: FAR CRY PRIMAL do not run !!

2 days and i waiting for support , nothing is working. My PC is a new one, my graficcard a verry good one, firewall off (!)
...game dont run !!!!

Support : (....... blablabla )....... show me this , .........give me that - informations from your PC .......game dont run.

I have allready FAR CRY 4 ...it works perfect in high resolutions - best grafics ( GTX 970 !! ) with Firewall !!!!!!!!
.......and Uplay /Ubisoft ?????????????? :mad:

bb guys ......Bernd 53 J. from germany

( and waitung and waiting and waiting ---> for support )

Hey Esagila, welcome to the forums.

Glad that you contacted support, they know their stuff. It can take a couple days for support to get back to you. The reason that they're requesting information is to try and figure out why the game isn't playing for you. The more they know the better they can help you.

What is happening with the game when you try to launch it? Are you getting an error when launching the game? Update the thread with more information and we can be of more assistance to get you into the game.

toadyshadow
03-04-2016, 05:48 AM
ive been waiting 11 days for support to even answer me :(

UbiSmarmy
03-05-2016, 12:45 AM
ive been waiting 11 days for support to even answer me :(

Hey toadyshadow, very sorry for your experience with support. Please send me a private message with your support ticket number.

toadyshadow
03-06-2016, 06:05 AM
Hey toadyshadow, very sorry for your experience with support. Please send me a private message with your support ticket number.

It appears someone changed it from technical issues to Query / Release Date obviously making it a less priority, so not impressed.
Yes, I sent the PM and have the receipt confirmation you have read it but yet still no reply from support :mad: counts at 13 days and growing

toadyshadow
03-07-2016, 11:40 PM

PRO TIP: when you offer to help someone maybe try following through with it.

toadyshadow
03-09-2016, 03:03 AM
still waiting for support

toadyshadow
03-11-2016, 03:03 AM
still waiting for support to answer my tickets 18 days later LEGAL ACTION with our consumer laws your braking the law i have already consulted them and they say i have a valid case the only thing holding it back is i have to allow you enough time to respond.

reddragon1965
03-13-2016, 01:50 AM
Nvidia driver issue! I have GTX960, game will not load, installed older Driver 362.00, worked for 2 days, now game will not load again. Left multiple tickets since March 8th, not a single response on when this driver issue is going to be fixed. Paying $44.00 for a game that I cannot play:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

UbiBooma
03-13-2016, 07:30 PM
Nvidia driver issue! I have GTX960, game will not load, installed older Driver 362.00, worked for 2 days, now game will not load again. Left multiple tickets since March 8th, not a single response on when this driver issue is going to be fixed. Paying $44.00 for a game that I cannot play:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Send me a PM with your ticket number and I'll see if I can nudge one of the support reps working the weekend shift. :)

davidka610
03-14-2016, 09:09 AM
If you go north, the game freezes. Something solution?

Xadren-Nauder
03-14-2016, 11:06 AM
It seems technical teams are aware of the problem at this point (better late than never, I would say), but they have not tell anything yet. Community representatives are asking for tickets' numbers in order to submit them to Ubisoft directly, maybe you should contact one of them (UbiBooma is being particularly helpful in this sense). There is a much more long thread in this section, try write there too.