PDA

View Full Version : thank u so much ubi ..........

juliansuperm1
03-03-2016, 03:57 PM
I get a problem i go 2 the support center, i send my error nothing happen i wanna play so i decided 2 solve it by myself, well the problem was a broken savegame the loading screen never end. Why? i dont know just i died and stop in load screen y close the game and the pc next day i try 2 launch the game and booom **** you u cant play loading screen.
well after a lot of trys with admin check not reinstall cuz i wont download 16gb again so i decided 2 start a new game and booom ****myself the last savegame deleted widouth some screen like warning u are going 2 delete ur 20 hours of play cuz we dont know how 2 create 2 savegame and we cant let the player download him last savegame from host ty ubi tyyyyy

UbiSmarmy
03-04-2016, 01:04 AM
Hey juliansuperm1, welcome to the forums.

I'm very sorry that you are experiencing this issue. Please give support two days to reply to your initial message.

toadyshadow
03-04-2016, 05:59 AM
Hey juliansuperm1, welcome to the forums.

I'm very sorry that you are experiencing this issue. Please give support two days to reply to your initial message.

How about 11 days because that is how long Ive been waiting for a response :mad:

akunamatataa
03-04-2016, 06:08 AM
You should turn the saves cloud synchronization off and backup your saves manually along the game:

HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN MULTIPLE SAVES (Guide, Video and automation Script) (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/993776-HOW-TO-MAKE-YOUR-OWN-MULTIPLE-SAVES-%28Guide-Video-and-automation-Script%29)

Written for Far Cry 4, and Primal works the same, just the saves folder is 4-digits instead of "420" or "856" (for Steam version it's "2029").

WID992007
03-04-2016, 06:11 AM
You should turn the saves cloud synchronization off and backup your saves manually along the game:

HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN MULTIPLE SAVES (Guide, Video and automation Script) (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/993776-HOW-TO-MAKE-YOUR-OWN-MULTIPLE-SAVES-(Guide-Video-and-automation-Script))

Written for Far Cry 4, and Primal works the same, just the saves folder is 4-digits instead of "420" or "856" (for Steam version it's "2029").

excellent advice!

by the way for Uplay only version users

uplay only version uses a different folder number

mines 2010 ( i bought the Uplay only version )

UbiSmarmy
03-05-2016, 03:40 AM
How about 11 days because that is how long Ive been waiting for a response :mad:

Hey toadyshadow, very sorry for your experience.

Could you please send me a private message with your support ticket number?

toadyshadow
03-05-2016, 11:43 PM

Doing that now, It appears someone changed it from technical issues to [General] Query / Release Date obviously making it a less priority, so not impressed.

toadyshadow
03-07-2016, 11:38 PM

Thanks for not helping

toadyshadow
03-09-2016, 03:04 AM
i know i ordered a game but i didn't order a long wait, still waiting for support to reply :mad:

andruh69
03-09-2016, 10:38 AM
i know i ordered a game but i didn't order a long wait, still waiting for support to reply :mad:

As we all are mate... Seems like they have given up on us.

toadyshadow
03-11-2016, 03:00 AM
still waiting for support to answer my tickets 18 days later LEGAL ACTION with our consumer laws your braking the law i have already consulted them and they say i have a valid case the only thing holding it back is i have to allow you enough time to respond.

fvbmusikproduk
03-11-2016, 03:32 PM
Same for me, waiting since release day for the R9 Series Crash Problem :mad: