PDA

View Full Version : Farcry Primal Mouse issues

jjstangeland
03-03-2016, 12:33 AM
I am having issues with game breaking glitch. The mouse suddenly stopped working in game but works in farcry primal menus. My mouse works in every other game, browsers and windows operating system. The left and right buttons on the mouse dont respond but the player is able to look around.

I solved this myself. You have to edit the gamerprofile.xml to get this to work properly. This file is located C:users/(computer name)/mydocuments/mygames/farcry primal.

Open gamerprofile.xml with notepad and change these 4 parameters to:

MouseAcceleration = 0
MouseAccererationOn = 0
UseSmoothMouse = 0
Smoothness_Ironsight = 0

Also I noticed the game doesnt allow you aim or shoot if you are in your village.

Raganarx
03-03-2016, 05:46 AM
Is your games resolution the same as your monitors? I found that setting the resolution to the native resolution (usually the maximum) then it'll fix mouse issues. I had to do it to my game since my monitor is 4k and the games default is 1080p. I had to change it to 4k for my mouse to work or the right and bottom of my screen are deadzones.

jjstangeland
03-03-2016, 08:31 AM
Is your games resolution the same as your monitors? I found that setting the resolution to the native resolution (usually the maximum) then it'll fix mouse issues. I had to do it to my game since my monitor is 4k and the games default is 1080p. I had to change it to 4k for my mouse to work or the right and bottom of my screen are deadzones.

I tried the resolution solution. That solution does not work.

majorhi
03-04-2016, 12:58 AM
I have the same issue. I can't aim or shoot. Doesn't matter if I use my controller or a mouse.

MaximilianPs
03-04-2016, 01:40 PM
The problem still exist and I can't play !
My 70€uros was good, but this product looks NOT!

pongo844
08-08-2017, 11:31 AM
I have the same problem...if i press any bottons of the mouse wath's happening it's just hiding the weapon..... There's something to do about it? ................... :((((