PDA

View Full Version : Autosave/save Problem

bast1STARR
03-02-2016, 07:19 PM
Hi,

my game donīt complete the autosave, i cant save manually and i cant use the fast travel ...
when I die I have only a black screen but i can hear the sounds. Sorry for my english.

UbiSmarmy
03-03-2016, 01:21 AM
Hi,

my game donīt complete the autosave, i cant save manually and i cant use the fast travel ...
when I die I have only a black screen but i can hear the sounds. Sorry for my english.

Hey bast1STARR, welcome to Oros.

My first suggestion would be to reinstall the game, this will make sure that you have the correct files for the game and should resolve the issue that you've encountered.

If that doesn't work then please contact Ubisoft support (https://support.ubi.com/en-US/index) for more intensive help to fix this problem.

bast1STARR
03-03-2016, 02:30 AM
Hey,

i have reinstalled the game many times now and still dont work. I opened a ticket to the german team.
Thanks for your reply. When i reinstall and play a new game its still the same now, but for 5 game hours it worked fine :(

Bug525
03-07-2016, 09:23 PM
I have the same problem, running from Uplay with Windows 10 64 bit. Only one save game available, always starting from there when I die or exit game. Seems to be stuck in autosave. Have tried reinstalling, deleting savegames folder, and running as admin - nothing works.

Any ideas?

Hey,

i have reinstalled the game many times now and still dont work. I opened a ticket to the german team.
Thanks for your reply. When i reinstall and play a new game its still the same now, but for 5 game hours it worked fine :(

Luna_Wolf91
03-07-2016, 11:25 PM
I have the same problem, running from Uplay with Windows 10 64 bit. Only one save game available, always starting from there when I die or exit game. Seems to be stuck in autosave. Have tried reinstalling, deleting savegames folder, and running as admin - nothing works.

Any ideas?

same problem.... i cant save or fast travel and if i progress in the game and exit when i start it back up all my progress well wasnt saved. found this out after playing for 5 hours and doing 5 hours worth of playing..... no one seems to have a fix. sucks because i wanted to finish this game but with division comming out tomoro and wasting 5 hours on farcry and it not saving i dont feel like re doing everything i did. idk when or if ill come back to this game =( another **** up for uplay eh? yay