PDA

View Full Version : Tamed the White Wolf at the beginning BUG !

Primal_Popus11r
03-02-2016, 01:30 PM
Hello ,

I bought the game yesterday. I am happy with the optimization, so that I can play on my laptop.

During the game, at the very beginning I met with the Bug, which prevents me from continuing the wrench gameplay.

The problem is tame white wolf (stage right after the owl) I'm going down to the valley, I produce the bait, getting closer to the wolf, throw the bait, and when this it it, I come up quietly, push key is re- leased interaction, and after it is loaded, nothing happens. Wolf further roars, and I can continue to press interactions ... Continue nothing happens, the same non-stop.

Nothing helps load a game from the beginning.

Please help to resolve the problem

orldan
03-02-2016, 02:01 PM
Had no problem taming it but the tame counter is off,seems the white wolf counts as 2 tamings. Was able to unlock later skills one early, the final one requires 8 tamed beasts, unlocked for me at 7.

Ubi-Stature
03-02-2016, 02:06 PM
Hi there, primalmaster123,

Welcome to the forum!

Have you tried completing other quests then returning to this quest?

Primal_Popus11r
03-02-2016, 04:41 PM

Welcome to the forum!

Hello ,

It helped only to create a new save game

Regards

Bandit.Jeka
03-04-2016, 11:01 AM
Same bug here. Infinite taming. WTH i payed 60$ for ? the first couple of min in game and bug that prevent me from playing ? now i need to start OVER ? WTH !?

hulkbear
03-04-2016, 09:37 PM

Welcome to the forum!

I am also having this problem and it did persist when I tried a different quest and came back.

Toxic_Rusher14
03-05-2016, 08:43 PM

Welcome to the forum!

I'm playing Farcry Primal for 2 days and can't get further because the White Wolf is untameable. I have explored half of the map with plenty of quests and I'm not able to complete Beast Master. My problem is that i can't throw the bait though i have tried many combinations..... I'ts just frustrating to fight against Mammuts with LvL 1 bow and arrows....

SeeMeNoMore_1984
03-06-2016, 01:45 PM
I have similar issue.although I've fully upgraded all weapons,huts etc.I keep taming the white wolf,comes up that I've tamed it but won't unlock in the screen that you pick to choose it from.if this stops me from getting platinum I will b very annoyed

OxIdOAC
03-06-2016, 03:25 PM
Same bug here. Infinite taming. WTH i payed 60$ for ? the first couple of min in game and bug that prevent me from playing ? now i need to start OVER ? WTH !?

Why u people buy games for full retail price is beyond me....