PDA

View Full Version : Great beast hunt bug

eschroyer
03-02-2016, 12:48 PM
I just did the saber great beast quest, halfway through the fight the game bugged out on me and the cat died, i was then told to tame it (obviously i couldnt) i could just repeatedly skin him. It then said he healed and ran off, after running around for 15 mins got a message to wait till next nightfall, so i slept in the camp woke up and quest complete...how do i fix this so i can get my cat?

UbiSmarmy
03-03-2016, 02:52 AM
I just did the saber great beast quest, halfway through the fight the game bugged out on me and the cat died, i was then told to tame it (obviously i couldnt) i could just repeatedly skin him. It then said he healed and ran off, after running around for 15 mins got a message to wait till next nightfall, so i slept in the camp woke up and quest complete...how do i fix this so i can get my cat?

Hey eschroyer. This is a known issue that the devs are currently working on fixing.

Here's a suggestion that may get you around the problem, restart your game and see if it has respawned. This may retrigger the quest and let you tame the beast.