PDA

View Full Version : Game Crash: Windows return when i open the map/ retour Windows quand j'ouvre la carte

Seb-09
03-02-2016, 09:48 AM
ENGLISH,

Hello,

After 2 hour without problem, i quit.
When i restart the game i reload auto-save, i spawn in the game but when i open the map, the map doesn't load at 100% and i get windows return and the game not running in task manager Windows

Thanks for found a solution and sorry for my bad english

FRENCH

Bonjour,

Après 2 heures de jeu sans problème, j'ai fait une pause et quitter le jeu.
Quand je l'ai redémarrer, je charge la sauvegarde automatique, j'apparait dans le jeu mais losque je veux ouvrir la map elle s'affiche mais pas à 100 % et j'obtient un retour Windows et le jeu est planté dans le gestionaire de tâche WIndows.

Merci de trouvé le problème.

Ubi-Stature
03-02-2016, 11:14 AM
Hi there, Seb-09,

Welcome to the forums!

Have you tried verifying the game files in the Uplay client?

Additionally, have you tried going to a nearby mission, completing it to continue your game then tried to open the map to see if the issue persists afterwards?

Seb-09
03-02-2016, 12:49 PM
Hi there, Seb-09,

Welcome to the forums!

Have you tried verifying the game files in the Uplay client?

Additionally, have you tried going to a nearby mission, completing it to continue your game then tried to open the map to see if the issue persists afterwards?

Hello

How can i verifying the game files with Uplay Client ? (i dont found the option)

But i have already check the integrity of files with my Steam Client and i also delete and reinstall the game but the bug is not fix.

I try to move to another location and complete some missions and event it is OK i have upgrade available but when i open option menu i got the map and the game crash

Seb-09
03-02-2016, 02:05 PM
Hello

How can i verifying the game files with Uplay Client ? (i dont found the option)

But i have already check the integrity of files with my Steam Client and i also delete and reinstall the game but the bug is not fix.

I try to move to another location and complete some missions and event it is OK i have upgrade available but when i open option menu i got the map and the game crash

I got new idea, i play on PC with a XBOX 360 controller, so when i want to open : "map, crafting, skill, village", i need to use BACK and i go in the last option.

For fix the bug i use keyboard with shortcut to go in another menu than map, "i" use I and i got the menu skill (or craft whatever) after that i return for map and the bug not appears.

NOTE : the bug appears every time I start the game, to get the card I pass by the shortcut "i" and "k" and I switch to tab then it's good