PDA

View Full Version : [Far Cry Primal] Error 88500014 Workaround [UPDATED MARCH 3rd 2016]

Ubi_Jax
03-01-2016, 01:14 PM
Question:
I'm getting error 88500014 when starting game, what can I do to solve this?

Answer:
You receive this error because your firewall is blocking the connection. The connection with the server is needed for an one time online activation only.

If the game cannot establish an online connection, please ensure that your firewall does not block outgoing TCP connections from FCPrimal.exe, UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe and UplayService.exe

In addition to this, when you start your game please Run the game as administrator. You do this by clicking on the Uplay icon on your system with the right mouse button and select "Run as Admin".

We have also identified that this happens on a higher frequency to users who use Bitdefender so here are the Steps you will need to apply:

Turn off Bitdefender.
Open the Bitdefender program and go to the Modules window by clicking;
http://www.bitdefender.com/images/2016%20general/modules%202016.PNG
Here, under the Protection tab select Antivirus.
In the Antivirus window select the Exclusions tab.
Make sure Exclusions for files is turned on by clicking the switch.
Click the Excluded files and folders link.
Click the Add button, located at the top of the exclusions table.
Click Browse, select the folder that you want to be excluded from scanning. Make sure it's excluded for both "on-access and "on-demand" scanning and then click OK.
Click Add and then click OK to save the changes and close the window.
Then click on "Excluded processes", add the .exe file of the application and make sure it is "Allowed" > click "Add" and then on Close. (this will exclude them from being monitored by the ATC and IDS)

To add a Firewall rule for an application (this applies to Bitdefender Internet Security and Bitdefender Total Security):

Go to the Protection section and then click on the Firewall module.
Click on the Rules tab at the top and then select Add rule.
Browse to the application and click Ok, and then make sure the following settings are enabled:
At Network type select Trusted, Home/Office, Public, Untrusted.
Permission: Allow
Click on OK and close the Rules window.

Before Starting your game again make sure you re-start your PC.

If these steps do not solve the issue you are having please uninstall Bitdefender from your system and then launch the game. After the game has started up and you are in the main menu you can then shut down the game and reinstall Bitdefender again. After this has been completed, please try the game again.

If you use a different firewall and need help doing the above steps, please check your firewall manufacturer's website:

Windows (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/communicate-through-windows-firewall#1TC=windows-7)
Bitdefender (http://www.bitdefender.com/support/how-to-add-exclusions-(exceptions)-in-bitdefender-2016-1467.html)
Avast (http://www.getavast.net/support/managing-exceptions)
McAfee (https://service.mcafee.com/webcenter/portal/cp/home/articleview;jsessionid=RsQx56SilKsS6gyK4W0eBOGjcNd s0Md9BBxN-kGn9FDNmq-4BPuw!796569165!1381891474?articleId=TS100813&centerWidth=100%25&leftWidth=0%25&rightWidth=0%25&showFooter=false&showHeader=false&_adf.ctrl-state=8v6gffd9c_4&_afrLoop=996096978642747)

Once you've followed these steps, if you're still encountering problems, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE (http://support.ubi.com). Please be sure to provide as much information about your issue, including details on what firewall you're currently using.

edodedo1
03-01-2016, 01:22 PM
that sounds better, thank you

I will try it!

So you are saying, that it is needed only for one time activation, so if I turn of windows firewall and bitdefender firewall only once, let it activate itself and then again turn the firewals on, it will work then? and no need to turn of firewall again?

Sah_Lok_Nir
03-01-2016, 01:53 PM
Nice...

Problem is even if i turn OFF everything (and i MEAN it) its says the same.... so not ONLY firewall/antivirus (call whatever UBI) the source of this problem!

I looked the link but there cant apply any ticket or something, so how i supposed to be CONTACT a REAL support then, again?

Unzeal
03-01-2016, 01:55 PM
Nice...

Problem is even if i turn OFF everything (and i MEAN it) its says the same.... so not ONLY firewall/antivirus (call whatever UBI) the source of this problem!

I looked the link but there cant apply any ticket or something, so how i supposed to be CONTACT a REAL support then, again?

Got the same problem here too....

Sah_Lok_Nir
03-01-2016, 02:17 PM
Greetings!

Yes and some ppl are ignorant, thinking im the blind one, just because HE solved with his BITDEFENDER turned off..... like all ppl in the world using that....

Btw even WITHOUT ANY firewal or antivirus AT ME the PROBLEM still exist, THAT why i wanted asking a REAL support for refund, but everyone just playing hero/smart, and ofc officials just hiding... (no one gave me a real link or email to them anyway...)

Clearly something (i dont care if this only 1% of ppl who left) at THEIR ends TOO.... big diference if someone are helpful and ignorant and thinks if he solved, then everyone else solves by its 1000% the same issue....

I hope you got your problem solved Unzeal, Take care, Have a nice day!

Ubi-Stature
03-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Nice...

Hi there,

What error are you receiving when trying to raise your ticket?

GicaLux
03-01-2016, 03:51 PM
Nice...

Maybe your problem is your OS, if is not a Windows x64 bits, that not allow you to run this game!!... Try to make a clean installation of your Windows x64, cause this game is only for X64 bits systems, THAT'S IMPORTANT!!!!... Have a nice day too, mate!!! ;)

Mellowshroom23
03-01-2016, 04:50 PM
Disabled everything like you said still same error code. I am sorry but why would we have to disable our firewall in the first place? Also why would it only be with Far Cry Primal that I am forced to disable firewall? obviously this worked for a couple people and UBI jumped on it like wild fire saying this is a fix. No its not I am not going to disable my firewall every time I fire up far cry primal. I guess smooth releases of games just are a thing of the past. UBI how about:
A: Inform the community that you are aware of this issue AT THE VERY LEAST (Not just through forums)
B: I dont know how about inform us you are currently working on a fix
C: Instead of us turning our firewalls off how about you just fix the game YOU released and YOU messed up instead of telling us to disable firewalls, I dont do this for any other game not going to start now.
D: And Finally get the patch fixed today.

Its obvious you guys dont care about your PC gamers, you release it later to our platform and when you do you cant even play the game. We payed YOU for this game so instead of us fixing it and doing something that most are probably uncomfortable with (Disabling Firewall) how about YOU fix the game that YOU released that was horribly bugged. Lets blame our mistakes on our customers firewall not the fact we released an unfinished bugged product that they cant play. That is a genius business move blame others before yourself. Come on step it up and fix it. Ridiculous you guys cant even release a functional game to PC right off the bat. It is not impossible it to release a functional game I mean it has been done before.

Dolgothir
03-01-2016, 04:59 PM
Once you've followed these steps, if you're still encountering problems, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE (http://support.ubi.com). Please be sure to provide as much information about your issue, including details on what firewall you're currently using.

So I need to provide you another ticket? because I already stated this didnt work even before this "solution" was announced.

Ubi-Stature
03-01-2016, 05:09 PM
Hi guys,

The issue is known and is being investigated by our team, you can find any updates on known issues here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1390042-Far-Cry-Primal-KNOWN-ISSUES-LIST

Additionally, Creating a support ticket will allow us to investigate this further. You will also be able to provide us with system files that we may need to look into on the support ticket such as dxdiags and MSinfo.

edodedo1
03-01-2016, 05:54 PM
hi guys,

I was very angry today morning when I first launched the game and found out, that error and unable to launch.

Now I just turned off Bitdefender firewall AND Windows firewall and the game DID launch finally :).

So it works.

Thank you support for resolving this issue FOR ME :)!!

Dolgothir
03-01-2016, 08:03 PM
Solved for me........needed to disable firewall and run UbisoftGameLauncher in admin mode. That combo worked for me.

Just need to run the game once, close it and turn on firewall again.

corskonijn
03-01-2016, 09:41 PM
Solved for me........needed to disable firewall and run UbisoftGameLauncher in admin mode. That combo worked for me.

does not work for me, did all of the above, Only have Windows defender and windows firewall. disabling both, assigning all .exe to admin. and (even though firewall and defender are off) excluded the named files. i do not get it working ( like alot of other people appearantly

Cray2TheZ
03-01-2016, 11:52 PM
does not work for me, did all of the above, Only have Windows defender and windows firewall. disabling both, assigning all .exe to admin. and (even though firewall and defender are off) excluded the named files. i do not get it working ( like alot of other people appearantly

Yup, same here :/

Thus far, I have tried:

Adding exclusions to Bitdefender's antivirus (excluded both Steam and Ubisoft folders) and firewall (FCPrimal.exe, FCSplash.exe, Uplay.exe, UplayService.exe, and UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe)
Updating my NVIDIA GPU drivers through GeForce Experience (version 362.00)
Disabling SLI
Running all aforementioned files as Administrator (even steam.exe on top of that)
Adding a digital signature to FCPrimal.exe like suggested by another forum user in another thread of this forum
Switching UPlay to Offline mode (which does not work since the game apparently requires its first launch to be made in online mode)

..to no avail -_-

Please help

Dolgothir
03-02-2016, 09:05 AM
Yup, same here :/

Thus far, I have tried:

Adding exclusions to Bitdefender's antivirus (excluded both Steam and Ubisoft folders) and firewall (FCPrimal.exe, FCSplash.exe, Uplay.exe, UplayService.exe, and UbisoftGameLauncher64.exe)
Updating my NVIDIA GPU drivers through GeForce Experience (version 362.00)
Disabling SLI
Running all aforementioned files as Administrator (even steam.exe on top of that)
Adding a digital signature to FCPrimal.exe like suggested by another forum user in another thread of this forum
Switching UPlay to Offline mode (which does not work since the game apparently requires its first launch to be made in online mode)

..to no avail -_-

Please help

Hey, have you tried disabling the firewall? A lot of people have had success with disabling the firewall.

I also tried with adding rules/exclusions to bitdefender, but it didnt work. Disabled both bitdfender and windows firewall, didnt work. But for me the combo disabling bitdefender firewall and running the UbisoftGameLauncher.exe as administrator worked. Ran the game, closed the game and activated the firewall again. Been playing without problems since.

edodedo1
03-02-2016, 12:46 PM
Hey, have you tried disabling the firewall? A lot of people have had success with disabling the firewall.

I also tried with adding rules/exclusions to bitdefender, but it didnt work. Disabled both bitdfender and windows firewall, didnt work. But for me the combo disabling bitdefender firewall and running the UbisoftGameLauncher.exe as administrator worked. Ran the game, closed the game and activated the firewall again. Been playing without problems since.

me the same, turned off both windows firewall and bitdefender firewall, launched the game. played few minutes. turned off computer. turned on both firewalls, and I have been played about 6 - 7 hours yesterday, without problems.

COR3TEK
03-02-2016, 02:24 PM
Guys I heard Ubisoft misunderstood Trojan Marketing!

BRACE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

corskonijn
03-02-2016, 05:01 PM
I'm slowly starting to go mad here,

i disabled my Firewall AND antivirus (both windows standard (win 10))
i even disabled my routers Firewall, AND plugged it directly into the router (nothing in between but a single cable)

i put all .exe files related to Far cry Primal or Uplay under Admin rights

i cannot turn Uplay offline and run it via steam (as i have the Uplay version)

i updated all important drivers (Nvidia, etc)

the only thing i can still do is install it on my SSD. which btw is a 4 week old fresh install.

Please come up with a working fix.

pup8480
03-02-2016, 05:17 PM
I'm slowly starting to go mad here,

i disabled my Firewall AND antivirus (both windows standard (win 10))
i even disabled my routers Firewall, AND plugged it directly into the router (nothing in between but a single cable)

i put all .exe files related to Far cry Primal or Uplay under Admin rights

i cannot turn Uplay offline and run it via steam (as i have the Uplay version)

i updated all important drivers (Nvidia, etc)

the only thing i can still do is install it on my SSD. which btw is a 4 week old fresh install.

Please come up with a working fix.

I FOUND A FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, after a lot head smashing and an ample amount of cursing, the fix is simple: Go to task manager, and disable anything to do with MSi Afterburner and RTSS (rivatuner statistics server). Once I disabled those, plus the firewall workarounds, it WORKED!

corskonijn
03-02-2016, 05:55 PM
Ok, i finally got it working ( or atleast the authentication )

i reïnstalled it on my SSD C:

i turned down all !!! programs in my taskmanager that my PC didnt need ( i use Nvidea, so no MSI controll )

i have a direct line to my router ( Firewall on router Turned off)

firewall on PC turned OFF

all drivers updated

Antivirus turned OFF

and burn 10 candles, 5 incenses, 50 prayers, 5 virgin sacrifices and 1 semi-Raindance ( im a bad dancer)

have fun playing, now just hoping i wont encounter any of the other bugs >.< (fingers crossed)

Dolgothir
03-02-2016, 06:21 PM
have fun playing, now just hoping i wont encounter any of the other bugs >.< (fingers crossed)

If you crash during the village attack, turn down the graphics setting (I had to turn all the way down to LOW) and got through without crashes.

uchaczj11
03-02-2016, 06:21 PM
Ok, i finally got it working ( or atleast the authentication )

i reïnstalled it on my SSD C:

i turned down all !!! programs in my taskmanager that my PC didnt need ( i use Nvidea, so no MSI controll )

i have a direct line to my router ( Firewall on router Turned off)

firewall on PC turned OFF

all drivers updated

Antivirus turned OFF

and burn 10 candles, 5 incenses, 50 prayers, 5 virgin sacrifices and 1 semi-Raindance ( im a bad dancer)

So i am not the greatest with computers so how would i go about reinstalling to my SSD and what can I get rid of on my task manager I have nvidia so don't have to worry about MSi controll

Cray2TheZ
03-02-2016, 07:04 PM

This WORKED for me but only after I also disabled Bitdefender's Antivirus module (both the On-access scanning and Active Threat Control switches) !!! Thank you so much !!!

MaxPain_
03-02-2016, 11:17 PM
This WORKED for me but only after I also disabled Bitdefender's Antivirus module (both the On-access scanning and Active Threat Control switches) !!! Thank you so much !!!

I turned off the bitdefender fire wall and started the game as admin and it worked for me.

akunamatataa
03-04-2016, 04:11 AM
The problem in the head post is that Ubi_Jax doesn't tell which exact folders, files and processes to add to exceptions in anti-virus...
By trial and error I found what config works for me:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15704151/FCP-BD_config.png (https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15704151/FCP-BD_config.png)

(click to open in full size)

Now the game launches with no issues with Bitdefender firewall enabled.
BD Total Security 2016, Win 7 x64 Ultimate.
I hope it will help at least some of you.

JUMP-IT
03-06-2016, 11:28 AM
Hi,

my engl is bad. I write GER.

Hallo,

ich versuche seit Tagen das Game zu starten. Viele Stunden habe ich in Foren verbracht.
Ich habe alle vom Support erwähnten Wege versucht (Firewall usw.)

Nun habe ich selber geschaut was mein System macht und gesehen das es ein SSL Zertikifatsfehler gibt.
In der Ereignisliste->Windows Protokolle->System findet sich folgender Eintrag:
Es wurde eine schwerwiegende Warnung generiert und an den Remoteendpunkt gesendet. Dies kann dazu führen, dass die Verbindung beendet wird. Die schwerwiegende Warnung hat folgenden für das TLS-Protokoll definierten Code: 43. Der Windows-SChannel-Fehlerstatus lautet: 552.

Das vom Remoteserver erhaltene Zertifikat wurde falsch verifiziert. Fehlercode: 0x80092013. Fehler bei der SSL-Zertifikatanforderung. Die angefügten Daten enthalten das Serverzertifikat.

Osa123
03-07-2016, 11:41 PM
I actually turned game first time it kept crashing but was playable. Then today uplay downloaded 120mb patch and it stopped working with this error. Thx denuvo gj. Ubi why u dont sell games like cdprojekt with Witcher 3

frx-gamer
03-15-2016, 05:21 PM
I continue this error and I would like to finally play it please solution to this problem because this does not work, even when I turn off the Firewall have continued this error

WID992007
03-15-2016, 05:26 PM
I continue this error and I would like to finally play it please solution to this problem because this does not work, even when I turn off the Firewall have continued this error

see http://steamcommunity.com/app/371660/discussions/0/405694115218417042/

i've found a fix for the 88500014 problem!
so i was digging around ubisoft forums and it appears there is an easy solution for this error code

first off, reinstall/delete and install the game again
when you FIRST START THE GAME, turn OFF your firewall (in bitdefender simply go to modules--firewall,everything to off)
THEN you run the game for the first time
it would take about 30 seconds for the game to validate the game (you can still do this while the game is 36% complete)

and boom! fixed.

and you know what was causing this problem? the digital signature
if you already have the game installed simply do this:
Right click on FCPrimal

click properties

digital signature

click the signature then information

show certifiate

then click update certificate

credit to naemi for uncovering this fix.

and now... it's time for some primal!

Vonniark
03-15-2016, 06:57 PM
Before the patch of 15.03.2016,
Everything works well.
After the patch of 15.03.2016,
Error 88500014, I wait for the patch of correction.

Ceano
03-26-2016, 10:25 PM
I have tried Everything posted in this thread and nothing works, i have Bitdefender Internet Security 2015. I have also tried to shut down Bitdefender all together, still the game wont get past the splash screen?

YazX_
03-29-2016, 11:13 PM
EDIT:

i have solved my issue with help of a friend who gave some hint about folders and where this game stores Denuvo info, it appears that if you don't have the folder created, the game will fail to run, so create this folder and it should run fine:

C:\ProgramData\dbdata\[YOUR_ACCOUNT_ID]

you can get your account id by going to:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\[YOUR_ACCOUNT_ID]

Ceano
03-31-2016, 10:39 AM
@ YazX_

Did try that but it don't work forme :(

YazX_
03-31-2016, 05:10 PM
@ YazX_

Did try that but it don't work forme :(

please add me on UPlay and we can go through it together to make sure everything is set properly and i hope it would be the same problem i had so it could be fixed for you.

balshinog
03-31-2016, 05:15 PM
Far Cry Primal Collector's Edition - it's a gift from my wife. And she upset more than me after she knew that this game don't run, whatever i do. II've tried everything in this thred plus updated my Windows 7x64 and all drivers. Nothing helps. Ubisoft support keeps silence!!
Noone can tell me what to do. Did there someone work on this problem? Should i wait for patch or what?! Money spent for game that don't run and oficiall supprt ignores me. That really UPSETS

WID992007
03-31-2016, 09:30 PM
open a support ticket with Ubisoft Support at https://support.ubi.com by clicking on My Questions in the upper left corner of that page.

if they do not answer your ticket ...after a few days (support tickets can take up to 48 hrs to get a response)

try to contact them via social media to see if they can update your ticket (US only)

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ubisoftsupport
(have your support ticket number handy when you try those options)

for Uplay Account Support you can try to contact them by Phone
you can find phone number and support hours information here:https://support.ubi.com/en-US/faq/9/3888/ubisoft-support-contact-information/kA030000000ee8ACAQ

and here for international support info and hours of operation https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ/60/3888/international-support-contacts/kA030000000eiChCAI

mikeysg1964
04-08-2016, 04:30 PM
I know my issue is somewhat OT, but at least you guys managed to install the game. My issue is:
The game code has been activated and is shown to be 'active' with my account, but the game doesn't even show up in My Game library. I asked tech support for help, he asked for some details which I'd provided then, ZIP! Nothing! Nada! Great going there Ubisoft 'support', I like it better before this Upay....Uplay interface was introduced, at least the old interface worked......my games NEVER failed to be activated and installed. I was gonna buy The Division, but after this most frustrating experience, NO WAY JOSE!:mad:

balshinog
04-10-2016, 11:02 AM
After the looooooong time of searching, finally i've solved this problem! Hope this helps other:
1. Go to Start -> Accessories -> Command Prompt (or Win+R cmd.exe)
2. Type -> netsh winsock reset
3. Type -> ipconfig /flushdns
4. Reboot your PC

Ceano
04-11-2016, 09:17 AM
I posted a ticket at Ubisoft at 3/25/2016 10:30:14 AM, i still havent got any answer from them???

jepeman
05-03-2016, 08:34 PM
Bought Far Cry Primal today, had this problem, googled around, this thread seems appropriate place to add my own solution to this problem I had.

Things I did.
- Added exceptions to firewall for all the files being used. They've been listed multiple times already.
- DISABLED the firewall, since exceptions didn't seem to be enough I though I was just missing some file.
- Verified files
- Ran Uplay as admin.
- With Uplay running with admin priviledges, manually started FCPrimal.exe with admin priviledges from far cry primal bin folder. <- This did the trick most likely, denuvo DRM needed admin rights to do its thing.

Game now starts with firewall enabled, with the appropriate file exceptions of course, no admin priviledges needed for uplay or far cry.

Hopefully helps someone.

Using Win 7 64bit, windows firewall (blocking EVERYTHING by default, I manually add exceptions to everything I need, including core windows components like windows update etc.), microsoft security essentials.

AaronP2016
06-27-2016, 03:48 PM
Hey Friends,
I have found the solution of Far Cry Primal Not Starting. This solution is 100% working. :cool::cool::o
Visit This link for more information www.ramdomgames.com/far-cry-primal-not-starting-pc/

syssyssys
08-10-2016, 02:33 AM
Hi there,

What error are you receiving when trying to raise your ticket?

The problem is that the submit button has no function.

And yes I have a similar problem 88500002 error. The game refuses to start.

What now?

:confused:

LucidDreamer39
08-10-2016, 08:06 AM
The problem is that the submit button has no function.

And yes I have a similar problem 88500002 error. The game refuses to start.

What now?

:confused:

The DRM code can't post requests to https://support.codefusion.technology/farcry_primal/validate/ for validation. The web server is up, but the back-end application server or process is apparently down. It currently returns status 502. Maybe someone will fix it? Maybe not? Keeping honest people from playing, I guess.

EDIT:

I contacted Ubisoft Support and chatted with "Chad T." Chad wrote, "Ubisoft support does not know. [W]hen the developers of the game fix it[,] it will be updated on the forums."

Apparently, Ubisoft didn't develop the game despite the text on the box clearly stating "DEVELOPED AND PUBLISHED BY UBISOFT®." (Emphasis Ubisoft's.) And Ubisoft wonders why their customer experience is so poor? Or maybe they don't.

Regardless, the service is down. The game is unplayable. Request a refund from your point of purchase.

bigsteffbig
08-10-2016, 09:04 AM
any solution please?.........

Mathias338
08-10-2016, 03:37 PM
Hey survivors!

We fixed the issue this morning, can you confirm you're able to play?
(no need to download anything more than the past patches - the fix should be seamless on your side)

Good hunt!

YazX_
10-22-2016, 11:26 AM
Hello,

There is also another problem, Denuvo local file is saved in ProgramData folder, this folder is protected by windows especially in Win 10 and even if you run the game/uplay as admin, it will fail since the admin user is not the owner of the folder, i had problems when trying to activate the game, all Denuvo games store the local cache file inside AppData, documents or steam folder (if the game is on steam) to avoid permissions issues, i have recently changed my video card and the same error popped up, i had to manually delete the file so the game would be able to replace it, and when i tried to launch the game for the very first time after purchase, it couldn't create the account folder, so i had to manually create it.

As a request for devs, please change the location of the Denuvo cache file, make it in AppData similar to saved games, this will avoid such issues for this game and later games.

xnx85
12-22-2016, 12:51 AM
Bought Far Cry Primal today, had this problem, googled around, this thread seems appropriate place to add my own solution to this problem I had.

Things I did.
- Added exceptions to firewall for all the files being used. They've been listed multiple times already.
- DISABLED the firewall, since exceptions didn't seem to be enough I though I was just missing some file.
- Verified files
- Ran Uplay as admin.
- With Uplay running with admin priviledges, manually started FCPrimal.exe with admin priviledges from far cry primal bin folder. <- This did the trick most likely, denuvo DRM needed admin rights to do its thing.

Game now starts with firewall enabled, with the appropriate file exceptions of course, no admin priviledges needed for uplay or far cry.

Hopefully helps someone.

Using Win 7 64bit, windows firewall (blocking EVERYTHING by default, I manually add exceptions to everything I need, including core windows components like windows update etc.), microsoft security essentials.

thank you!!! this is the only thing that realy work! UBISOFT need to post this in the top!

Silviu22154
01-12-2017, 08:48 PM
Hello guy, my pc is Matherboard ASROCK-FX
CPU- AMD FX 6300 SIX CORE'S 3.5GHZ
Memori Ram 8GB
Graphics Card ASUS R7 260X 1GB
Zalman- 500W
And go play the game for 20-30 Minutes and my pc shut down,no temperatures evriting is normaly cpu idle 20 and full 35-40, GPU idle 25-30 and full load 60--70
Please helpt my love this game sorry and i have the test of memory ram and test is OK.

d4nt30
01-15-2017, 04:01 PM
try to change the power supply

primal_crashman
03-03-2017, 07:15 AM
The only time I have any problems with any games they are always with Ubisoft.

Buy their game, start their game, their game crashes, seek support... sound familiar anyone...?

Why not just pull all of your games from the Windows Platform and just stick to consoles?

Either way, I'm done with you lot!

cyrusmiley847
03-09-2017, 08:18 AM
amazing post!! thanx for the share Download Xmodgames full version (http://appapk.org/xmodgames/)