PDA

View Full Version : Can't launch the game

tenderbeast
03-01-2016, 11:17 AM
Hey can someone help me pls

If i try to run it the loading screen comes and then it just closes without giving a notification or something....

pls help me

Ubi-Stature
03-01-2016, 11:19 AM
Hi there, tenderbeast,

Welcome to the forums!

Have you tried verifying the game files in the Uplay Client?

Can you also try temporarily disabling your firewall and launching the game?

You can also find steps on how to surpass firewall conflicts here: https://support.codefusion.technology/fcp/?e=88500014&l=english

Omega223
03-01-2016, 11:23 AM
Hi there, tenderbeast,

Welcome to the forums!

Have you tried verifying the game files in the Uplay Client?

Can you also try temporarily disabling your firewall and launching the game?

You can also find steps on how to surpass firewall conflicts here: https://support.codefusion.technology/fcp/?e=88500014&l=english

There are dozens of us with this exact same issue on the steam forms but no admins answering questions there.

We have tried firewalls (helped a small handful) we have tried re-installing we have tried verifying files we tried restarting. Since launch.

Is there seriously no official word on this?

Ubi-Stature
03-01-2016, 11:26 AM
Have you tried launching the game without any other programs running in the background to ensure there are no conflicts with any programs you may be using?

Additionally, Can you confirm where the game is installed on your system? Is it on an external drive of any kind?

Skabb15
03-01-2016, 11:31 AM
Have you tried launching the game without any other programs running in the background to ensure there are no conflicts with any programs you may be using?

Additionally, Can you confirm where the game is installed on your system? Is it on an external drive of any kind?

HOLD ON! So your "genius" response is to shut down my video card proccesses, my steam, my uplay launcher, and all those other little things that make my computer go, to run your game, that we need those processes to run? Is everyone at ubisoft as stupid as you?

tenderbeast
03-01-2016, 11:40 AM
I have 0 information lol it just runs in steam than wants to open uplay and it crashes done.

Ubi-Stature
03-01-2016, 11:47 AM
I have 0 information lol it just runs in steam than wants to open uplay and it crashes done.

Have you tried reinstalling the Uplay client as this is the stage the game crashes at for you?

If the issue persists can you try launching the game from a different system profile?

tenderbeast
03-01-2016, 12:12 PM
Have you tried reinstalling the Uplay client as this is the stage the game crashes at for you?

If the issue persists can you try launching the game from a different system profile?

nope doesnt work at all...
i dont even get a message with an error or something it just does nothing

tenderbeast
03-01-2016, 12:40 PM
can i just get a refund pls
i really have no time for all this ******** fix it or refund it doesnt even start up and i dont even get a notification just fix uplay its bad...
if you let people pay 65 euros for a game make sure they can play it...