PDA

View Full Version : Mouse issue on start menu

Raganarx
03-01-2016, 06:38 AM
I can't move my mouse properly. it's like the screen is too big for the game or something. If I drag my mouse toward the right side of the screen, it stops about 3/4 across the screen as if my screen ends there but it doesn't. So I can't change graphics setttings, resolutions etc. I can't click anything down the bottom of the screen either, my mouse stops about 3 quarters the way down also. It thinks my screen is 1/4 of the size it actually is. I'm running a 28" 4k monitor. Pretty common monitor now days. Is there a way to edit video settings outside of the game in a text file? I fear it could be a resolution issue.

WildDarkFox1
03-01-2016, 06:50 AM
I have this very same issue. Further, if you do have this issue and play the game you cant even get past the first mission because the mouse is clicking windows and icons in the back ground while you are playing or attempt to do so. The game is unplayable in this state...

I also have a 4k monitor and what is also interesting is that it doesn't matter what resolution I bump the in game resolution to. The issue with the mouses still persists. Finally, When i put the game into 3k/4k it us unable to run at 60 hz refresh it forces itself to 30 for some stupid reason. Any good monitor can run 60 hz 4k resolution, my current TV runs 4k at 60 hz, why would you make a game force 4k at a low refresh rate... triple A release, right...

TDAC-GeorgeM
03-01-2016, 06:50 AM
I have the same thing here

WildDarkFox1
03-01-2016, 07:07 AM
For all those with the issue where the mouse, change your resolution outside the game to 1920x1080 and your problems will go away. Apparently, they never play tested the game with a monitor above 1920x1080 and using a mouse. I mean, who needs game testers when you can have the people paying for the game solve the problems for you. Best business model yet, your customer is tech support.

D4rKy26
03-01-2016, 07:41 AM
Lol same problem when i use DSR game goes nuts on the mouse, cannot move it to the right side of the screen.
If they dont patch al these little problems i am going for a refund.