PDA

View Full Version : LOD (Level of Detail) problem

GAmbrose18
03-28-2004, 09:24 AM
I left my game on at a safe spot and had to answer the phone. My 3 year old nephew was tapping buttons on the keyboard for ages and since then i've noticed that the LOD seems to be set really low and that I can't see far away things as clearly as before.

I've tried resetting the graphics settings to High but the problem persits. Is there a key which controls the varying levels of detail as it's now distracting from the gameplay.

Regards
Gary ***

GAmbrose18
03-28-2004, 09:24 AM
I left my game on at a safe spot and had to answer the phone. My 3 year old nephew was tapping buttons on the keyboard for ages and since then i've noticed that the LOD seems to be set really low and that I can't see far away things as clearly as before.

I've tried resetting the graphics settings to High but the problem persits. Is there a key which controls the varying levels of detail as it's now distracting from the gameplay.

Regards
Gary ***

MMoodyB
03-28-2004, 09:43 AM
Did you change the settings ingame ? If so, try using the FarCry config program to set it all back to high. Or delete the system.cfg file in FarCry's root folder ( the config program will write a new one )

Regards,

ALan