PDA

View Full Version : is there someone that can help

stimpa
01-19-2004, 09:43 AM
is there someone to contact personally about getting started,or should i just throw the game away.there seems to be no way to get started once you have screwed it up.i am no going to buy a nother game to start over.if someone wants my game they can have.live you cannot get on.as far as i see,no support at all.i am have the same problem as all,was invited but dont work.to confusing.why dont the ppl at the game place fix it for you.we are just here to play a gamr not figure out the laws of grvity.do i have to somehow delete something and start over.to many bugs and no one to help you.were is the email adrress to a person.a phone number to talk to someone.we need to personally talk.emails stink and typing it stinks.talking to someone fixes things.agian is there someone to talk to,or not.posts dont help me.

stimpa
01-19-2004, 09:43 AM
is there someone to contact personally about getting started,or should i just throw the game away.there seems to be no way to get started once you have screwed it up.i am no going to buy a nother game to start over.if someone wants my game they can have.live you cannot get on.as far as i see,no support at all.i am have the same problem as all,was invited but dont work.to confusing.why dont the ppl at the game place fix it for you.we are just here to play a gamr not figure out the laws of grvity.do i have to somehow delete something and start over.to many bugs and no one to help you.were is the email adrress to a person.a phone number to talk to someone.we need to personally talk.emails stink and typing it stinks.talking to someone fixes things.agian is there someone to talk to,or not.posts dont help me.

Natika.
01-19-2004, 10:06 AM
You are in the same fix as everyone else. I'm sure they are doing all that they can to make URU live work for all of us. We will just have to be patient and wait.
Have you played the single player game? Its a real challenge, if you have problems with puzzles maybe you can check on a game walkthrough to give you some hints. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Kru'zer in Cavern
KI #01355205
URU Obsessed

stimpa
01-19-2004, 10:42 AM
i did game,it was fun.although you are telling me to put the game away for a month and then try again,lol.

Natika.
01-19-2004, 10:58 AM
No, don't put it away. you can explore, enjoy the scenery, check out areas you didn't look at when you were playing the game.
I have gotten frustrated with the live version, but understand it is still under construction and needs to be fixed. Sometimes you do have to put it away for another day.

Kru'zer in Cavern
KI #01355205
URU Obsessed

stimpa
01-19-2004, 11:09 AM
lol,i have pretty much had fun with it.im playing americas arny right now.i like that game.i can wait if they have to fix,just got frustrated and had to vent.i have other ppl helping me to.although that (not an auth... account )does bother me alot,ill hang,lolthx cruiser929.

Natika.
01-19-2004, 11:43 AM
Your very welcome, hang in there with the rest of us "we gotta make it work" people. What messages you are getting when you try to log in are quite normal right now.

Kru'zer in Cavern
KI #01355205
URU Obsessed

stimpa
01-19-2004, 12:21 PM
kinda funny,but i guess you see my other post.someone had to re-edit it.lol.i was really pist.thx