PDA

View Full Version : Far Cry Primal - A PRIMAL TAKE ON MODERN GAMING

Ubi_Jax
02-18-2016, 12:50 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx3EMbFooo4&ncid=108-2719-4409--2-odvidch-28-35-FCP_C2W_--1-4-11-0216

To celebrate the launch of Far Cry Primal on the 23rd of February, we have created a prehistoric take on the contemporary items of today, as regularly seen in modern gaming pads across the country.

Fireseed
02-18-2016, 03:26 PM
Just one word - "freaky" :)

Janne252
02-19-2016, 09:51 AM
I bet the stone items seen in the video were more polished than the actual game will be at release.

tx779920
08-02-2016, 10:57 PM
Do you know that Far cry would be hell of a ton better if would introduce dinosaurs instead of a Yak or a mammoth ? The game is nice but it doesn't hold a chance against facing a terrifying T-rex or a megalodon . Hell there's a lot more of dinos that are beyond any animal that it's on the last 3 games already . Wondering what are you guys waiting for....

Lysette88
11-26-2016, 12:29 PM
Do you know that Far cry would be hell of a ton better if would introduce dinosaurs instead of a Yak or a mammoth ? The game is nice but it doesn't hold a chance against facing a terrifying T-rex or a megalodon . Hell there's a lot more of dinos that are beyond any animal that it's on the last 3 games already . Wondering what are you guys waiting for....

Well, it is a game which is oriented on real history, and at that time dinosaurs were extinct since about 65 million years already - they got extinct at the end of the cretaceous period. That's why. The genus homo (not homo sapiens) is around since nearly 3 million years, but not in central europe for long, because it was under the ice of the ice age and the first human species which got into central europe were Neanderthals, which were already extinct at the time of FC primal and replaced by homo sapiens. No humanoid species was ever any near to the time period, in which dinosaurs roamed the earth.

Edit: Btw T-rex and megalodon were as well not sharing the same time period, megalodon lived in the oceans during the cenozoic era and both species are more than 40 million years apart from each other.

tx779920
11-29-2016, 01:11 AM
Do you really want me to get sarcastic ? If you're not somebody from Ubisoft staff ,then stay away from replying my comment . Your reply is why Ubisoft has failed and there's no more far cry games. Because they thought they can do a realistic game...not only it can't done nowdays but as it's not realistic to just fix your bones and keep fighting like if nothing happened .Also Yetis are not realistic in case you're some fan-boy .

Edit : Btw besides I said that Yetis are not real , it's a fact that Ubisoft has become dull in terms of creation, not only the assassins creed franchise has seen better days but this franchise is also going down ; sad but true. Oh and also I don't play videogames to find something to look as real as possible ,I played them because they were fun . But I guess that time is over in the present . Try to school some kid instead of me , cool story bro . Dinosaurs are still better than anything else that were on this planet

tx779920
11-29-2016, 01:19 AM
Ubisoft : You have lost a gigantic chance to sell more games than any other company . I wonder if you would open your eyes and see that can't make realistic games , no company can today. If you would put your thick headedness away for a while maybe things will improve for you ,it's your loss anyway

Lysette88
11-30-2016, 12:58 AM
Do you really want me to get sarcastic ? If you're not somebody from Ubisoft staff ,then stay away from replying my comment . Your reply is why Ubisoft has failed and there's no more far cry games. Because they thought they can do a realistic game...not only it can't done nowdays but as it's not realistic to just fix your bones and keep fighting like if nothing happened .Also Yetis are not realistic in case you're some fan-boy .

Edit : Btw besides I said that Yetis are not real , it's a fact that Ubisoft has become dull in terms of creation, not only the assassins creed franchise has seen better days but this franchise is also going down ; sad but true. Oh and also I don't play videogames to find something to look as real as possible ,I played them because they were fun . But I guess that time is over in the present . Try to school some kid instead of me , cool story bro . Dinosaurs are still better than anything else that were on this planet

You really have to learn a lot - like accepting that people are entitled to their own opinions and to express them freely - regardless if you like those or not - I was not criticizing you at all, I just pointed out, why Ubisoft could not claim it to be 10,000 BC, if they would have creatures in it, which got extinct millions of years ago. Some things in FC Primal are mythical, like the use of the owl, which is basically helping people who have a bad orientation sense. Having a map is as well out of place, but people are so used to having a map, that Ubisoft put it into the game. But wildlife is not out of place, that owl could as well have been a pterosaur, which got exitinct as well end of the cretaceous period. But they chose an owl There are a few strange creatures in FC primal, but they are not out of place seen from the time period, in which the game is set. This is all, what I wanted to point out, there was no pun intended with it nor disrespect of your opinion. I am sorry, if you felt mocked.

Edit: I do not share your opinion about that the franchise would be going down - to me Far Cry Primal is a masterpiece in it's own right. People say this about the Assassin's Creed franchise as well, whereas I think their latest games were the best of the franchise; maybe not for older fans of the series, but it is fresh and new and a different gameplay - just like Far Cry Primal - it is an awesome game, maybe not for everyone, but I really love it.

Lysette88
11-30-2016, 01:14 AM
Ubisoft : You have lost a gigantic chance to sell more games than any other company . I wonder if you would open your eyes and see that can't make realistic games , no company can today. If you would put your thick headedness away for a while maybe things will improve for you ,it's your loss anyway

Some manners and less rudeness would serve you well, just saying.

tx779920
12-07-2016, 06:38 AM
You really have to learn a lot - like accepting that people are entitled to their own opinions and to express them freely - regardless if you like those or not - I was not criticizing you at all, I just pointed out, why Ubisoft could not claim it to be 10,000 BC, if they would have creatures in it, which got extinct millions of years ago. Some things in FC Primal are mythical, like the use of the owl, which is basically helping people who have a bad orientation sense. Having a map is as well out of place, but people are so used to having a map, that Ubisoft put it into the game. But wildlife is not out of place, that owl could as well have been a pterosaur, which got exitinct as well end of the cretaceous period. But they chose an owl There are a few strange creatures in FC primal, but they are not out of place seen from the time period, in which the game is set. This is all, what I wanted to point out, there was no pun intended with it nor disrespect of your opinion. I am sorry, if you felt mocked.

Edit: I do not share your opinion about that the franchise would be going down - to me Far Cry Primal is a masterpiece in it's own right. People say this about the Assassin's Creed franchise as well, whereas I think their latest games were the best of the franchise; maybe not for older fans of the series, but it is fresh and new and a different gameplay - just like Far Cry Primal - it is an awesome game, maybe not for everyone, but I really love it.

Sorry for my behavior ,I apologize for my rudeness .There's a couple of things that feels wrong on the two franchises I already mentioned .Definitely something it's not okay , but oh well I guess it won't change for a very long time. Anyway ,you seem like a wonderful person to have a chat , sorry again for my rudeness . Hope you have a great christmas and holidays .There's some great games coming from this company ,got my faith on it

Lysette88
12-15-2016, 08:57 PM
You have a great time as well, tx779920 - and don't forget to get your free copy of Assassin's Creed 3 - it is still available on Ubi30.