PDA

View Full Version : Love the game so far, but this is game breaking...

ChamberJack
01-31-2016, 12:43 AM
The proximity chat is a clever system, however, the chat audio needs to come through my headset, not my sound system. I can't find any options to set it up this way. This is an enormous problem and is game breaking for me for 3 reasons: 1) the game volume often masks players voices, especially those with quiet voices, soft spoken individuals, or mumblers. I was playing earlier and kept having to ask one guy to repeat himself... I finally just left to continue solo.
Reason 2) I have 2 small children, and I make exceptions to small amounts of reasonable profanity, but people online are not reasonable. By simply playing my game I'll randomly meet players that have no courtesy (children present or otherwise) or manners, and while I don't approve, I accept it for what it is, but I'd rather be the sole individual hearing it and not have it projected to my wife and kids.
3) I'm already wearing the goofy headset to speak, it makes no sense not to hear through the same apparatus.
So please fix this problem, I'm sure I'm not the only one who views this as a major, game-crippling issue. I hope this is taken into account and proximity chat can come through my headset come launch.