PDA

View Full Version : uPlay Beta Badge Missing

Kill Kayt
01-31-2016, 12:00 AM
Everyone of my friends ho has been playing this Beta on Xbox one with me has been given the Beta Badge on their uPlay/UbiSoft Club account. Everyone except for me. No matter what I do I can't seem to get i, and I fear this will result in my not being able to redeem beta participation rewards. Does anyone have any Idea what I need to do to get this unlocked?

SEC9_Kage
01-31-2016, 03:27 AM
Everyone of my friends ho has been playing this Beta on Xbox one with me has been given the Beta Badge on their uPlay/UbiSoft Club account. Everyone except for me. No matter what I do I can't seem to get i, and I fear this will result in my not being able to redeem beta participation rewards. Does anyone have any Idea what I need to do to get this unlocked?

I don't see it as well. I see no options in game to log into Uplay, but when I launch the Uplay app from the Xbox One there is nothing that shows I have played the game. And yet both my teammates have the badge.

Plough King
01-31-2016, 10:49 AM
I'm also having this too. Checked Ubisoft Club app and nothing was there, i've definitely completed the beta though! :(

DesertDawg
01-31-2016, 02:30 PM
I am have this same issue.

SEC9_Kage
02-01-2016, 06:47 PM
I started another post in the main thread to try and get better visibility. I am hoping there is a way to keep track of all of this so we don't get screwed out of a badge we earned.