PDA

View Full Version : Personal Consolidated Bug List

MIKESVT
01-30-2016, 03:17 PM
Here are some personal bugs and glitches I have experienced. Also, as a previous Alpha tester, the improvements made are definitely noticeable.

1) I'll start off with the "God mode / Invisible Glitch"
- To do it, just have a party member exit the safehouse in the Darkzone through the window. While they are in their loading screen just before they come out, you go through the window exit. You should be invisible to your party and therefore invisible to everyone else. I have a feeling it has something to do with instancing. With more people in your party, it will only work for the last person who exits the window. Entering a safehouse, checkpoint, or closing your client would remove this effect. Also, the AI enemies can still see you but cannot harm you with any type of weapon. We could re-create it up until yesterday.

2) I have noticed that party members will see a different weapon or no weapon at all when I have one equipped, and vice versa.

3) Reloading glitch. The reloading animation is continuous on party members and stops after loading through the DZ, checkpoint or Safehouse. I cannot see it on my screen, but when civilians need help, sometimes they run away when I approach them at the low-ready. So I think it's showing me reloading and they run.

4) Vanity items not showing up in "Appearance" after recieving from civilians in need.

5) Objects popping into frame. Could be that with a 12x scope you can see further than the procedural generation of these objects.

So far this is what I have. At least from memory... Other than the "Invisible" glitch, there is nothing to recreate since everything else on the list is continuously happing.

MIKESVT
01-30-2016, 03:25 PM
In addition, I would like to add some performance issues. Loading into the Darkzone causes stuttering, and after that point the game is rubberbanding every 15seconds or turning corners. Sometimes it is not as bad as other times, I believe loading into the Darkzone from the safehouse is better than making the "comms change-over" from the PVE area. The stuttering or "fast-forwarding" is not present in the PVE area.