PDA

View Full Version : Rogue Player Down, Crawls At Full Run Speed

Philonius
01-29-2016, 01:16 PM
Yesterday when I entered the DZ, Immediately an entire squad is lit up as rogue. Myself and a ragtag of agents immediately banded together and pursued these jokers. Once down in the the subway, a massive firefight ensued with us managing to down one of the rogue agents. As we moved up to execute the downed agent, he began to crawl away at full run speed. As a matter of fact, his crawl speed was faster than my full on sprint speed. We attempted to catch up to him but he managed to crawl up the escalator and get revived by his buddies.

Ubi-Houck
01-29-2016, 01:26 PM
Hello, Philonius,

If you encounter this again, would you possible be able to obtain a video of this?

Also do you remember noticing anything different when this occurred? (Such as lag or graphical glitch, did the rogue player shoot?)

Thanks

Philonius
01-29-2016, 01:50 PM
Hello, Philonius,

If you encounter this again, would you possible be able to obtain a video of this?

Also do you remember noticing anything different when this occurred? (Such as lag or graphical glitch, did the rogue player shoot?)

Thanks

Good morning Houck,

No he was not able to shoot. He was clearly down and still had the red tag over him as rogue. While he was down his agility and movement was that of a rabid mongoose. His buddy attempted to revive him but we kept pouring the heat on him. They both just took off at the same speed. One was running the other was crawling. I'll go back in the DZ today and start some trouble to see if I can record it.